Arbitrage-Middles Thread

Remove this Banner Ad

And now over $7 million traded.

I made a quick $26 in half an hour of trading after the coin toss. The head to head markets in these bloody Bangladesh Premierleague fluctuate quite a bit. There's so much liquidity available, which is a goldmine for traders, and these are the markets you should be targeting to make a quick buck. You just have to be smart the way you go about it.

I was monitoring the market for the first five minutes before I threw any money in. I saw it followed the same pattern as the match the other night, so I was pretty confident I could anticipate when to buy and when to sell. There were times I bought at $1.33 and it got down to $1.31, while other times I sold at $1.36 and it went up to $1.39, but for the most part the market kept fluctuating between $1.33 and $1.36, so whenever it went to $1.36, I'd sell (aka back), and when it went back down to $1.33, I'd buy (aka sell).

Ladbrokes just banned me. As in closed my account completely after betting on that above match. Only placed $300 at $1.50.

Fixing suspicions? I saw this on a tennis match a few months ago. Prices plummeted on a player within a short time period. Books suspended betting, Opponent lost the match and was subsequently investigated by the ATP.

Sent from my HTC 10 using Tapatalk

Ladbrokes just banned me. As in closed my account completely after betting on that above match. Only placed $300 at $1.50.

The nature of arbing is you will get limited, but they are not allowed to close your account without evidence of money laundering.

If you call them they will have to re-open the account but either way it will be limited to nothing and you'll have to provide a heap of docs including credit card statements and stat decs

The nature of arbing is you will get limited, but they are not allowed to close your account without evidence of money laundering.

If you call them they will have to re-open the account but either way it will be limited to nothing and you'll have to provide a heap of docs including credit card statements and stat decs
Yeah, that's what happened to me.

And now over $7 million traded.

I made a quick $26 in half an hour of trading after the coin toss. The head to head markets in these bloody Bangladesh Premierleague fluctuate quite a bit. There's so much liquidity available, which is a goldmine for traders, and these are the markets you should be targeting to make a quick buck. You just have to be smart the way you go about it.

I was monitoring the market for the first five minutes before I threw any money in. I saw it followed the same pattern as the match the other night, so I was pretty confident I could anticipate when to buy and when to sell. There were times I bought at $1.33 and it got down to $1.31, while other times I sold at $1.36 and it went up to $1.39, but for the most part the market kept fluctuating between $1.33 and $1.36, so whenever it went to $1.36, I'd sell (aka back), and when it went back down to $1.33, I'd buy (aka sell).
Yea entry and exit points are critical to long term success .there will be times when the market goes against you.its just discipline and setting your max loss per trade whether it be 2 ticks 3 ticks 4 ticks etc. Accepting loss is important and is the nature of trading .Definately less risk pre game as opposed to in play and a good place to start for people interested in BF.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Not only that, but Chiattagong went from $2.50 to $1.98 from the coin toss to the first ball.
Was it a gradual move over the period between coin toss and start of the game or did most of it happen straight after the result of the coin toss? Curious as to when you would pick your initial entry point.

Was it a gradual move over the period between coin toss and start of the game or did most of it happen straight after the result of the coin toss? Curious as to when you would pick your initial entry point.
Traders basically Layed and backed continuously immediately after toss to first ball.There would of been the scalpers who can make hundreds of scalps in that time and the swing traders who enter the market and sit on it so to speak hoping for a large price movement.
The scalpers take advantage of software to get in and out of the market at speed.I was conservative and layed Khulna when they where on the move and backed them pre start.

There was $80k prior to the coin toss. All of a sudden, $80k became $170k within a matter of seconds, and the price jumped about 10 cents within an instant. Then $170k over $3m within about 20 minutes, but that period was quite consistent - a gradual price move.

How long is a piece of string?
Yeah see your point there but it’s an interesting question. I usually arb whenever I feel like it eg made a small $20 today. I usually arb then bet with that. However it would be interesting to see how much one could make consistently before being limited and how much one could actually make.

Yeah see your point there but it’s an interesting question. I usually arb whenever I feel like it eg made a small $20 today. I usually arb then bet with that. However it would be interesting to see how much one could make consistently before being limited and how much one could actually make.
I have been arbing since April 2012 and I have made $132k. That is nothing in comparison to what some people make. I know of a guy who consistently makes on average 65-70k per year but he has several bowler accounts and invests in alerts services and has super fast connection speed.

I know of others who are making about $30-$35k on average, while I have heard of others who turn over close to seven figures per annum.

I have been arbing since April 2012 and I have made $132k. That is nothing in comparison to what some people make. I know of a guy who consistently makes on average 65-70k per year but he has several bowler accounts and invests in alerts services and has super fast connection speed.

I know of others who are making about $30-$35k on average, while I have heard of others who turn over close to seven figures per annum.
Gee that’s decent bloody money. I’m interested in getting in to it more on a regular basis then the current casual ways I currently do. Are there any decent alert services around though? As finding arbs is sometimes overly time consuming

Gee that’s decent bloody money. I’m interested in getting in to it more on a regular basis then the current casual ways I currently do. Are there any decent alert services around though? As finding arbs is sometimes overly time consuming
You need to know where to look, and it becomes less time consuming. It used to be very time consuming for me, using only Odds Comparison websites. I have never spent a single cent on any software or alerts services. The more experience you get, you know where to look for opportunities.

I started off using sportspunter. That would be a good starting block for you.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back