Mega Thread 2017 Media Thread

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Not saying he's not a good player, but 'superstar'? Buddy, Ablett, Dusty, Danger, Fyfe are superstars imho. But Fox have to put some content on so it's all good

Would you say Joe Daniher is a Superstar? Because Brown scored 2 goals less than him playing one less game.

Buddy scored 10 goals more with two games extra in a far superior side.

He has improved in leaps and bounds every year.

Can't compare him to midfielders...so as a top 4 KPF and the best equal under 24? Certainly a superstar and if not very close. He's probably the only reason the Roo's fans turned up for most of the season.

This will be the year everyone remembers that Fyfe is the best player in the country.
Going to be interesting to see how Dusty backs up and if Danger can stay at the level with the true King there to remind him who is really the greatest.
Fyfe would be pretty keen to remind everyone that he can play a bit. Yet another thing to pique my interest for next year.

Going to be interesting to see how Dusty backs up and if Danger can stay at the level with the true King there to remind him who is really the greatest.
Fyfe would be pretty keen to remind everyone that he can play a bit. Yet another thing to pique my interest for next year.

While the king was down, the jesters popped in and took the crown.

I think you guys are getting a bit ahead of yourselves here. If you watched the Channel 7 news on Sunday night it was rightly pointed out that Luke Shuey was the hero of the match when he pushed the winning goal through into the back of the net using just his bare hands. As Barich pointed out, Fyfe was okay but Shuey was at the next level.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Shuey was certainly a hero for the Irish the amount of times he hit them on the chest.

I think it was very sporting of the Aussies to handicap themselves by playing him to give our amateur opponents more of a chance.

Ammos generally more accurate and duck less than Lukey.
NFI how he gets in the best on that performance;prolly building toward a decade of AA honours with mates in sly places.

I did/do find it curious that the Weags were never in the discussion. Small forward is a need of theirs, plus the family name. I get that the Matera's do have Fremantle in their blood though.

I have to say I think Matera has something to prove before I'm onboard. Seems like there was a bit of a gravy train mentality at the Suns rather than a hard work ethic. I am hoping to be amazed reading about his training exploits in the coming weeks.

Nat fyfe day on fox footy. Currently the bulldogs game in 2015 at etihad in 20 mins a replay of Sundays international rules
That's annoying, mine says it is Tom Lynch. Checked and it is definitely Fyfe. Went forward to Nat Fyfe day and all the games are West Coast, so they have royally stuffed that up.

Thanks for the heads up danstar.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back