Society & Culture Things in life you just don't understand - Part 2

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Why is Tim Cahill not committing to the 2018 World Cup a 'bombshell'? He's ******* 38.

I think the bombshell is more the fact he may leave City to get more regular game time ahead of the World Cup. Going to the World Cup isn't really his decision though unless he retires before hand so I can kind of understand him 'not commiting' although I haven't seen anything about that anywhere.

Why drivers insist on reversing into car parks when it would be quicker driving in, and then reversing out.

Not necessarily. Both my mum and dad are excellent reverse parkers and can reverse quicker than some people pull into parking bays.

How women can just casually switch teams...........

As in yeah I've slept with 1, 2, 3, 10, 20, 40, 100 guys etc.......but just threw a woman or 2 in as variety. Fair play but how you can just casually switch hit like that is beyond me.

But goes to my theory...........

(Log in to remove this ad.)

How women can just casually switch teams...........

As in yeah I've slept with 1, 2, 3, 10, 20, 40, 100 guys etc.......but just threw a woman or 2 in as variety. Fair play but how you can just casually switch hit like that is beyond me.

But goes to my theory...........

Because women are hot, thats why.

Having said that I wouldnt want to be in a relationship with one, **** that we are hopeless and annoying. :$

So I'm on Contiki right now. First one. I few people on the trip are in relationships back home. Let's just say if I had a Mrs, I would never let her go on a Contiki alone.....

43872bc9853741357160e76eb74c6c5c--the-inbetweeners-tv-land.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back