farrer league 2015

Remove this Banner Ad

No one will stop The Rock, they will go back to back I believe.
I thought this too after they won 2011 and strengthened there list in 2012 , that was until temora came from the blue , I think North wagga has finally bought in the right players adding to there youthful yet some what already experienced group they now can be temora of 2012. My top 5 at this very very early stage of the silly season would be
1 North wagga
2 the rock
3 East wagga
4 coleambally
5 temora

I thought this too after they won 2011 and strengthened there list in 2012 , that was until temora came from the blue , I think North wagga has finally bought in the right players adding to there youthful yet some what already experienced group they now can be temora of 2012. My top 5 at this very very early stage of the silly season would be
1 North wagga
2 the rock
3 East wagga
4 coleambally
5 temora

Very true, the couple of additions by North Wagga is very good, and without forgetting placing Dowdell back into the playing team, they will be strong, and the experience they got from this season and finals will hold them in good stead.
I still think The Rock will be the team to beat, I think they'll be better placed than that 2012 side. Competition will be strong however, Temora improved over the season last year, and golly were good and have added to that. I'd have the same top 5, different order however.

1. the Rock
2. North Wagga
3. Colly
4. East Wagga
You could throw a blanket over this top 4 I think.
5. Temora
6. Northern Jets
7. Marrar

8&9 Barellan and CSU at a fair gap again.
Still early but, a lot can change between here and the start of season, and then the end of season.

Money talks !... In saying that his leaving a successful club for another on the verge , big signing for ewk and the farrer league , I'd say with this they've probably offset there losses now

Very much so. Might be East Wagga and The Rock fighting it out on the final day of the 2016 season, again.

Not sure if it's common knowledge or not, but Colly will improve significantly. Picked up 5 from Griffith to go with their new coach

Very much so. Might be East Wagga and The Rock fighting it out on the final day of the 2016 season, again.

not sure why everyone is dismissing north Wagga after their signings. They have everything. Speed, strength, height, experience and youth and a great coach in hamblin. Would be very surprised if they didn't win it all

not sure why everyone is dismissing north Wagga after their signings. They have everything. Speed, strength, height, experience and youth and a great coach in hamblin. Would be very surprised if they didn't win it all

Not dismissing North Wagga at all, had them in my top two in my ladder prediction! Very good signings, good youth, can't forget that Dowdle will be returning after his knee injury. They'll be an exciting team this season.

Northern Jets 40 point winners over Tuggeranong in Sunday. Tuggeranong had played an O&M team in Wodonga Raiders on Friday night, so backing up in the hot and humid conditions wouldn't have helped. Jets clearly dominant in the first half before Tuggers fired up by a coaching chat at halftime hit back to win the 3rd qtr. Jets won the last quarter.

Sounds like Tuggeranong ressis to me .. Coleambally got another from Griffith , starting to shape up as a really even season , never really had a season in the Farrer league where there are multiple chances Id say ewk Tryc North wagga and colly all genuine chances .. Tryc seem to be off to a sluggish start I hear , beaten by narranderra and thumped by jindera , any other preseason results ?

Hopefully barellan get a huge boost by having adam Schneider out there this weekend , I really hope they improve this year and become more competitive , surely they can't get North wagga though , I think temora beats colly in a close one , East wagga will win by 20 goals plus over csu and Tryc and jets will be a thriller but the rock just

Reserve-Grade-Coach.png

The Queanbeyan Tigers (in the AFL Canberra competition) are calling for applications for a new Reserve Grade coach for 2017.
For details see: http://bit.ly/2h6iJHz

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Any updates ahead of the 2018 Farrer league season?
Who's going to be the team to beat.
The rock at this stage,the few they have picked up from wagga tigers although mediocre in the rfl will be very handy going back to the farrer

The rock at this stage,the few they have picked up from wagga tigers although mediocre in the rfl will be very handy going back to the farrer
Interesting. Other then Carroll, i don’t see any of the signings having a huge impact, even in the Farrer.

Interesting. Other then Carroll, i don’t see any of the signings having a huge impact, even in the Farrer.
Wait and see. Quite a number of teams (like Temora) are really gunning for major performance changes when the season kicks off

Hearing North wagga will have another couple of very handy signings coming up...
Shaping up as a very very quality side

Hearing North wagga will have another couple of very handy signings coming up...
Shaping up as a very very quality side
Is there a points system in the farrer league? They would be pushing it if so after bringing in half of ganmain. How many recruits can they keep bringing in, also can you provide some names. Hopefully recruiting from outside the region, or former juniors.

Is there a points system in the farrer league? They would be pushing it if so after bringing in half of ganmain. How many recruits can they keep bringing in, also can you provide some names. Hopefully recruiting from outside the region, or former juniors.
I believe there is a point system. Would be interesting to see how many points theyve accumulated.
Can’t provide any names as of yet, but they are 2 more players from the RFL.

Good to see Barellan pick up what looks like two good midfielders. Whilst they were competitive last season they need to do a lot more this season. I'm picking colly to come last. Marrar still the team to beat!
All in all looks like it will be the most competitive comp in years CSU look like their culture and team has improved again.

how much does average player receive in match payments and which clubs pay all players or does every club. Just wondering which clubs are most know for paying players

Last edited:

Remove this Banner Ad

Back