Analysis 2017 Non-Crows Discussion Thread - Part V for Vendetta

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
It’s actually Robbie Gray that plays deep in our game plan.

And the point is that I believe Watts will fit into our system so well that sides will be forced to play a run with player from defence and be conscious of his position on the ground the same way Richmond put time into Lynch in the GF. Which means that he’ll be double teamed going through midfield with team defence.

But unlike Adelaide, we have the contested marking player in Dixon and the creative small forwards that can operate with limited service. We’ve done it for a couple of years now.
Yeah, I actually read that as ‘Robbie Gray dives deep...’ and as for the rest of your utter bullshit, well, Large 1 beat me to it. Seriously mate, stop it.

Again reading our board without being tagged, are you obsessed?

Are we having that bet that Watts won’t be AA?

Which creative small forwards we talking about?

I don't need to be tagged. I'm psychic cause I know whatever I post will end up back here.

I’ll get back to you once I attend the Port members convention - the coaches might not see his role the same way I do.

Wingard, Robbie Gray, possibly Thomas. Creative as in can create space and goals out of nothing.

And the thing is he’s previously said shut down defenders are history as forward lines change away from the big KF and then he lauds Dixon and his contested marking.

Janus doesn’t know if he’s Arthur or Martha.

Dixon isn’t a gorilla forward. We’ve been through this. He’s a hybrid. How many gorilla forwards have you seen pick up a ball on the run with one hand?

We needed leverage for the Gibbs trade and we thought Lyons would get us a second rounder. We low balled him and when Gold Coast gave him a decent offer he was off and our bargaining position was weakened. That was a failing of the club not something worth a pat on the back. Roo even said we wanted a second and tried to spin the third round pick was effectively a second.

Lyons kept Douglas out of the midfield and even this year when Douglas had a good year, Lyons stats have him mostly covered.

This whole bullshit that Lyons year is downgraded because he played for Gold Coast is just Crows supporters trying to vindicate their original opinions and the clubs decision. He didn’t play against his own teammates, he played against quality opposition as a key component of Gold Coasts midfield and did well, full stop.

Lyons was so poorly rated in 2016 the coaches (who don’t run lists or contracts) rated him above a 62 goal Key Forward

Dixon isn’t a gorilla forward. We’ve been through this. He’s a hybrid. How many gorilla forwards have you seen pick up a ball on the run with one hand?

Now I'm convinced [if I wasn't before] you clearly have less than NFI....

Hybrid...LOL LOL LOLLOLnLOL

You ****ing idiot. Where did I say that ? I saw a few posts ... seriously
Who rattled your cage ?
As for racism ...
It is outrageous ...,
No doubt you'll report me if I post a link so here :
Whack this in your search and see what comes up

"I did not engage with him as he had made reference to my work in the past as though he knew where I worked and he had threatened anyone who challenged him with extreme violence. This is a footy forum ffs. I shouldn't have to worry if the insane drunk who i challenged will hunt me down."

And this"
Changaneen has been allowed back again and again after years of bans, and after his most recent tirade was particularly appalling, racist for starters."

Your board has let this thing back at least 8 times !!!!
So I suggest you take a visit BACK to your board and sort that out before preaching to me

Still posting with another alias

He was banned for racism. You knew that. Yet you said it was nothing outrageous. Good to know your stance on things.

Do you have that rant saved for anyone that calls you out on anything?

If i saw or knew “Changaneen” I’d call him out on that s**t too. And if he did threaten violence then there is a lot better people than me to tell your woe is me story too. People who can actually help you than some random campaigner on the internet.

I don’t give a * who you are or what team you support. s**t like that should not be tolerated. And I’m a blue eyed Irish descendant.

He was banned for racism. You knew that. Yet you said it was nothing outrageous. Good to know your stance on things.

If i saw or knew “Changaneen” I’d call him out on that s**t too. And if he did threaten violence then there is a lot better people than me to tell your woe is me story too. People who can actually help you than some random campaigner on the internet.

I don’t give a **** who you are or what team you support. s**t like that should not be tolerated. And I’m a blue eyed Irish descendant.
No - I didn't know that.

It wasn't me he threatened, - it was a young female port poster.

Obviously, you absolute cretin, if I didn't know he'd been infracted I hadn't seen the post had I?
The post was obviously deleted.
So I repeat - nothing I saw was outrageous.

Sort your own board out before laying bullshit accusations at my door. Your resident racist is on his 9th alias, but you know that!

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I don’t give a **** who you are or what team you support. s**t like that should not be tolerated. And I’m a blue eyed Irish descendant.
Got your citizenship thingy down pat before you contest your candidacy to represent the seat of Port Adelaide for Labor?

Better snap to it with an early election looking likely, gonna be a tough gig to topple Mark Butler though...

Port had the highest number of inside 50s last year!.......”oh but our forwards operate off limited service”...... at least get you facts right before coming up with crap.

And the crows don’t have any creative small forwards? Dude, are you trying to lose any scrap of credibility that you have?

Reading things in context is a skill that is beyond you isn’t it? I just finished talking about how Watts is important to us to the point where I believe he’ll end up getting double teamed due to his delivery inside 50 being elite...something you could never accuse Port Adelaide of having last year. Limited service means limited quality entries, not limited quantity.

And I never said you don’t have creative small forwards. You don’t have a combination of a contested marking forward and creative small forwards. Which was the point.

I’ll get back to you once I attend the Port members convention - the coaches might not see his role the same way I do.

Sweet Jesus !
Well, all I can say is that'll be a sight to behold.

AFLX_infographic_v5.jpg

Sweet Jesus !
Well, all I can say is that'll be a sight to behold.

It will be actually:

The program for INSIDE PORT ADELAIDE LIVE will include:

Defense Masterclass – Nathan Bassett
Club’s defence strategy including panel discussion with several defenders including Tom Jonas and Jack Hombsch

List Management, Trade and Draft Strategy – Chris Davies & Jason Cripps
Hear from our List Management team on the Club’s trade and draft strategy, the recent trade period and the behind the scenes planning and detail that is required at an AFL club.

The Role of an AFL Coach in 2018 – Matthew Nicks
Matthew Nicks has completed the AFL’s Level 4 Coaching Course which is fast becoming the pre-requisite for the current day AFL Senior coach. Hear insights into what is expected of the current AFL Senior Coach and the role he plays in supporting Ken as the Senior Assistant Coach.

Forward Line strategy – Brendan Lade
With a few extra tools in the tool box for 2018, hear from Brendan Lade on our forward line strategy and how we will be looking to maximize the effectiveness of this critical zone in 2018, together with a panel discussion with some of the key forward including Charlie Dixon and Jack Watts

Game Day rotations & GPS technology – Stuart Graham (Head of Sports Science & Conditioning)
Hear first-hand how the player rotations are managed on game day and the importance of this for performance, plus the critical role that GPS technology plays in AFL Football and elite sport worldwide.

Football Analytics – the future of Game StrategyMichael Regan (Manager, Performance Analytics)
The new frontier is sports strategy and coaching, Michael Regan is the Club’s lead on Football Analytics, the insights and information will amaze you.

Midfield Strategy – Michael Voss
A unique insight into the planning, preparation, training drills, strategies and coaching that goes into the midfield together with a panel with some of the Club’s midfield guns including Brad Ebert, Ollie Wines and Paddy Ryder

The AFL Athlete Conditioning Profile – Ian McKeown (Head of High Performance) & Tim O’Leary (Head of Medical Services)
Exclusive insights in the athletic conditioning and development of our playing list for 2018, highlighting the attention to detail and individualized monitoring that goes into injury prevention and management

Skill Acquisition – how are we applying this to help us improve in 2018 – Carl Woods (Manager, Skill Acquisition)
Find out more about our skill development program … and yes, we’ll talk about goal kicking and what we are doing to improve this and our players’ overall skill level in 2018.

Club Strategic Agenda to 2020 – Keith Thomas (CEO)
Keith will provide members with a vision for their football club leading into the 150th year and an overview of the Club’s strategic agenda off the field

Closing Address – David Koch (Chairman)

It will be actually:

Club’s defence strategy including panel discussion with several defenders including Tom Jonas and Jack Hombsch

Hear from our List Management team on the Club’s trade and draft strategy, the recent trade period and the behind the scenes planning and detail that is required at an AFL club.

Matthew Nicks has completed the AFL’s Level 4 Coaching Course which is fast becoming the pre-requisite for the current day AFL Senior coach. Hear insights into what is expected of the current AFL Senior Coach and the role he plays in supporting Ken as the Senior Assistant Coach.

With a few extra tools in the tool box for 2018, hear from Brendan Lade on our forward line strategy and how we will be looking to maximize the effectiveness of this critical zone in 2018, together with a panel discussion with some of the key forward including Charlie Dixon and Jack Watts

Game Day rotations & GPS technology – Stuart Graham (Head of Sports Science & Conditioning)
Hear first-hand how the player rotations are managed on game day and the importance of this for performance, plus the critical role that GPS technology plays in AFL Football and elite sport worldwide.

Football Analytics – the future of Game StrategyMichael Regan (Manager, Performance Analytics)
The new frontier is sports strategy and coaching, Michael Regan is the Club’s lead on Football Analytics, the insights and information will amaze you.

A unique insight into the planning, preparation, training drills, strategies and coaching that goes into the midfield together with a panel with some of the Club’s midfield guns including Brad Ebert, Ollie Wines and Paddy Ryder

The AFL Athlete Conditioning Profile – Ian McKeown (Head of High Performance) & Tim O’Leary (Head of Medical Services)
Exclusive insights in the athletic conditioning and development of our playing list for 2018, highlighting the attention to detail and individualized monitoring that goes into injury prevention and management

Skill Acquisition – how are we applying this to help us improve in 2018 – Carl Woods (Manager, Skill Acquisition)
Find out more about our skill development program … and yes, we’ll talk about goal kicking and what we are doing to improve this and our players’ overall skill level in 2018.

Keith will provide members with a vision for their football club leading into the 150th year and an overview of the Club’s strategic agenda off the field

laughing.gif

FMD !!!!! You're serious !
How funny will it be when all your clubs deepest darkest secrets and strategies are posted on here !

This is beyond hilarious !

Mods
It's time we got rid of this koolade guzzling cop blowing mental case .....

Edit
Gets even funnier
It's $75 !!!!

Last edited:
It will be actually:

Here's the thing.

We don't care.

It will be actually:

You forgot a bit.

Comedic interlude - Janus The Jackass.
Janus will provide seconds of fleeting laughter and minutes of confusion as he/she analyses all aspects of the game with insightful heat maps and baffling buffoonery that will leave you scratching your head and anus, wondering what you just witnessed or contracted.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back