List Mgmt. The 2017 Draft & Trade Hypotheticals Thread (cont. in Part II)

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Looks like Carlton are doing their best to lock in the No 1 pick next year. No Gibbs and now no Docherty (ACL in training - A Supercoach tragedy).

I thought Cunningham was playing well when he came back from being dropped - a few good games I think - and sure he's no Brett Kirk, but the way the game is we need some runners and he is one of those. If we pick up O'brien in the draft then Cunningham will have a battle on his hands to retain his spot and that would be a good thing. He or McV if he has a form dip would be the two most likely to feel the pressure from him I guess.

But I thought Carlton were gonna be so exciting to watch this year? Five Friday night games, seems like the AFL was banking on them being this year’s fairytale

A supercoach tragedy, what about the poor lad and kids and fans that support him, who give a flying F about supercoach. You wouldn't like it if it was one of ours. WARTCI
Blame god, not me. Why didn't god save him? Is this proof god hates Carlton?

It's very exciting anticipating who we may pick & what he can provide our club going forward but no one player excites me more that young Will Hayward who was amazing in his first season. Also looking forward to a more settled & confident Florent.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Kinnear says best player @ 14 and our focus after that will be KP forward, midfielder and running half back. No mention of skills but i hope this is in the back of their minds.

Skills are overrated would you say Richmond skills are superior to ours? i wouldnt.

Appetite for the contest pressure and workrate is all you need.

Very interesting to read Champion Data's top 30 in today's paper. Some of the more fancied picks such as O'Brien and Brander didn't feature. Shows pick 24 as Coffield - that's not going to happen. Stephenson was ranked 3.

Very interesting to read Champion Data's top 30 in today's paper. Some of the more fancied picks such as O'Brien and Brander didn't feature. Shows pick 24 as Coffield - that's not going to happen. Stephenson was ranked 3.

What was the order of the players according to Champion Data?

For me, a week out, I want in order Constable, Richards, Murphy, O'Brien, Brander

For me, a week out, I want in order Constable, Richards, Murphy, O'Brien, Brander

What's your order 1 day out, 1 hour out, 1 min out?

Top 14 were
Higgins
Rayner
Stephenson
Bradshaw
Davies Uniacke
Dow
Cerra
Fogarty
Moore
Allen
Naughton
Clark
Constable
Coffield
Bonar and Murphy missed out on the top 30 as well.
Then again, they look at it totally differently to recruiters.

Kinnear says best player @ 14 and our focus after that will be KP forward, midfielder and running half back. No mention of skills but i hope this is in the back of their minds.

So in other words anyone

Skills are overrated would you say Richmond skills are superior to ours? i wouldnt.

Appetite for the contest pressure and workrate is all you need.

Agree! Richmond and the Bulldogs have made a mockery over anyone who thinks skill, pace or depth has cost us in recent years. Not showing up for the main events when it was in our reach is what's cost us. Credit to Richmond and the Bulldogs for doing so

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back