Off-topic Bay Survivor 2017 - Good Bloke Island Edition - Congratulations Richoatthedisco!

Remove this Banner Ad

Aug 27, 2015
🅱️🅰️🥇1️⃣3️⃣
AFL Club
Hawthorn
Other Teams
🇦🇺
When is tribal council?
Sounds like someone's itching to see the result of his nefarious schemes. :oops:

Play it cool mate, pretend you don't care.

ChappyUK

Cancelled
30k Posts 10k Posts BeanCoiNFT Investor Song Contest Winner - 5+ Rounds Podcaster Pokemon is Life Pantskyle
Sep 12, 2011
London
AFL Club
Geelong
Other Teams
Arsenal, QPR.
Sounds like someone's itching to see the result of his nefarious schemes. :oops:

Play it cool mate, pretend you don't care.

I have impunity. I don't care.

TRIBAL (FLOG) COUNCIL

So there are enough votes in to decide who has to leave Good Bloke Island. The voting was rather tight, with RedVest and Stronzo receiving a number of votes, however, we have a clear vote getter...

step0001.jpg

boydshow, the flogs have spoken. Please come forward, extinguish your torch and GAGF to NYC Island.

The people were clearly threatened by your MENSA level intellect and sought to destroy you before you became a true threat. Personally, between you and me, it was Woosh again.

Now for the next challenge ...

Challenge #2 - Dear Gill, can I have a cheat ground please?

Task

Now, as we are all aware, certain teams get away with playing at their cheat grounds for a number of their home and away games each year, giving them an unfair advantage throughout the season, except for some teams during finals, lol-long. The Cola's have a tiny ground with Kenny abusing opposition teams incessantly, the Hawf's have a windy s**t hole that changes name every week and who can forget the fortress that is Simmonds Stadium ...
4fc3a1f4cac39cbd7527b35fe063561a.jpg

So your challenge will be to create your own (new) cheat ground for your own team. Additional consideration will be awarded to those flogsters who are highly creative in detailing the key features of their cheat ground and how their team can benefit from their cheat ground. Feel free to use any themes from over the years, who's going to fund the cheat ground or even add a backstory or two about the cheat ground.

The Rules
To enter the challenge, you must start with the words: “Challenge #2 entry.”

Once you have posted your entry, it cannot be modified. Mods can see edit histories.

If you break this rule or post incorrectly, you will be disqualified from the round.

This round will close at 9 P.M. Monday AEDT, if you don't enter, you cannot get #impunity.

The Prize
The best three entries will receive #impunity at the next tribal council.

Good luck, floggos. :thumbsu:

Last edited:

(Log in to remove this ad.)

boydshow, the flogs have spoken. Please come forward, extinguish your torch and GAGF to NYC Island

I was wondering why I didn't get any PM's. Thought there just wasn't much interest in it this year, I'm actually glad there was another reason and that the game isn't just going to die off. Thanks K4E and good luck all

Yeah, c'mon, read 'em out! Where's the drama?

Probst >>>>>>K4e
How about no, Scott.

Seriously though, said votes will be used to break deadlocks, so I rather keep it private, at least for now.

Any clues about the hidden impunity idol? Is there a hidden impunity idol?
An opportunity to gain the hidden immunity doll will become available next challenge, like this one, with the same conditions as well: https://www.bigfooty.com/forum/thre...ner-links-in-op.1120463/page-15#post-42581279

Last edited:

ChappyUK

Cancelled
30k Posts 10k Posts BeanCoiNFT Investor Song Contest Winner - 5+ Rounds Podcaster Pokemon is Life Pantskyle
Sep 12, 2011
London
AFL Club
Geelong
Other Teams
Arsenal, QPR.
I was wondering why I didn't get any PM's. Thought there just wasn't much interest in it this year, I'm actually glad there was another reason and that the game isn't just going to die off. Thanks K4E and good luck all

I'd say we're even now.

Jun 18, 2007
Top of the tree
AFL Club
Richmond
Other Teams
#VICBIAS

Remove this Banner Ad

Back