2017 - Non Yeo Discussion (Formerly Non Freo Discussion)

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
In the West today is an article on new Hall of Fame inductees.
Derek Kickett...... ken legend!
Could send a torp 70m and do anything on the ground.
Should’ve won the 1987 Sandover Medal except for a utensil head by the name of Tim Gepp smacking him in the guts and in the head all day and Kickett retaliated and got rubbed out, then being illegible for the Sandover.
One Of the reasons I’ve always despised that West Coast mob is because of one T.Gepp - talentless sniper !

Should’ve won the 1987 Sandover Medal except for a utensil head by the name of Tim Gepp smacking him in the guts and in the head all day and Kickett retaliated and got rubbed out, then being illegible for the Sandover.
One Of the reasons I’ve always despised that West Coast mob is because of one T.Gepp - talentless sniper !

From memory the retaliation wasn’t much either, more like he was playing patty cake than an actual strike.
I’m glad West Coast have had Gepp as their hatchet man. They are poorer for it.

From memory the retaliation wasn’t much either, more like he was playing patty cake than an actual strike.
I’m glad West Coast have had Gepp as their hatchet man. They are poorer for it.

Yeah - it was more like a little bitch slap on the bitch that Gepp is.
I think I remember Gepp made an absolute meal of it, like he’d been king hit.
He went out that day to tag and get a reaction from Kickett- pity the response by Kickett was deemed worse than the constant niggle and crap that Gepp was handing out all day to Derek.

Excuse me, talentless sniper is almost a compliment, gutless back stabber is more appropriate.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back