Play Nice 45th President of the United States: Donald Trump - Part 3

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
And they just happened to come out if the woodwork a few weeks before a presidential election, then disappeared again straight after it. And how many convictions has he received? You're grasping at straws here my good friend.

Incorrect on the first statement. No convictions removes validity? In America? :D

You've run out of straws to grasp, Larry.

He also never stated that he doesn't get permission first. Do I need to repeat that he said "they LET you"?

You're a cheerleader so no doubt you're all over the Weinstein stuff. It's the same thing. If you can't see the pervasive rape culture in the statement from a powerful man saying 'they let you', then you're willfully ignorant.

And they just happened to come out if the woodwork a few weeks before a presidential election, then disappeared again straight after it. And how many convictions has he received? You're grasping at straws here my good friend.

Again, you're propping up rape culture.

Trump chose his targets carefully. A couple of women told me what the reaction would have been had he chosen less carefully. And the consensus was that some very righteous violence would have been inflicted on the fat campaigner.

Most men wouldn't speak like that in front of any women, let alone one who is their sister.

My point was that he wasn't being 100% serious. It was a few guys all riled up having some lulz in a private conversation (or so Trump thought).

He also never stated that he doesn't get permission first. Do I need to repeat that he said "they LET you"?

Oh well that's okay then, Trump believes sexual assault is merely a laughing matter and fodder for a bit of a joke. Glad we cleared that up.

Because they're not in a position to scream, "get the * off me you weird loser!". It's called abuse of power.

Yep, classic "predator" behaviour. Letting the prey grab you. You see lions sucking in gazelles like that all the time... :rolleyes: Ripper, you're such a deluded ideologue you can't even get "animal instincts" right.

And for people who are capable enough to see full well Trump is a lying, narcissistic blowhard, let's have a look at how his 'refreshing' approach is going... He failed to drain the swap, and employed a whole bunch of Goldman Sachs people. His nepotism is so ridiculous that a dude who has "no trial experience and has never filed a motion in court" is being pushed for a lifelong seat on the judiciary (he's married to the White House Counsel's Chief of Staff - which he failed to mention in his "potential conflicts of interest" disclosure). And is pushing ahead with Healthcare and Tax plans that look identical to every other Republicans tax plans...

Like that last link this is also from The Hill because I know they're soft enough on right-wingers that they won't be dismissed immediately by RWNJs:

Yep, Trump is just a standard Republican.
He swings and he misses - "Strike, that's three strikes and your whole paid for shenanigans is Out!"
Trump has done deals with Putin and Xi in the last couple of weeks. Maybe I don't trust what these deals are but Shillary would have been firing bombs at Russia instead.
Little Rocket Man is on the run. You and your fellow LWNJ's are on the losing side of history right here and now.
Seven more years Ratts, seven more years!

My point was that he wasn't being 100% serious. It was a few guys all riled up having some lulz in a private conversation (or so Trump thought).

That was your point or you are trying to backtrack to that, as it fits with my suggestion that he sounds like someone making up stories who doesn't actually get with women? By the way, his stories do match from those 15 women in that previous vid match. He doesn't get consent so the extent of his intimacy with them is a kiss on the cheek and to "grab them by the p***y" in the midst of an uncomfortable embrace. He's then told to stop. That's all he gets.

And when he says they "let" him, as you keep harping on about, it is not in the context of consent. He specifically says he doesn't wait for consent, saying he does it "automatically", and specifically says they let him because of the power relationship - "when you're a star, they let you":
"I moved on her heavily... I moved on her like a bitch... I better use some Tic Tacs just in case I start kissing her. You know, I’m automatically attracted to beautiful — I just start kissing them. It’s like a magnet. Just kiss. I don’t even wait. And when you’re a star, they let you do it. You can do anything. Grab them by the p***y."
The video itself shows evidence of this. Bush has to ask the girl in purple (who they've been oggling from the bus) to hug Trump. She doesn't want to. But the camera is there, Billy is running the show, so she gives him a light one. She aint into it, despite having to work with Trump on the soap opera (which is what the segment was about). Bush then asks the same for himself. She's more enthusastic about that, presumably because of his role as centrepiece of the Access Hollywood show. They then repeatedly talk about being players and Bush asks her to choose between the two of them for a date and she says she'll 'plead the fifth'. i.e. She doesn't want to answer the question. But she is still on camera and she then says 'both' to try and have a more complimentary answer. Bush also makes her walk between them. And as soon as Bush says he has to go the facade for the cameras is dropped and she stops any sign of affection and is told she will have to re-set. She is a professional doing a job which involves pretending to be into these guys for the camera because Bush is pushing it hard.

That's the reality of such set-ups. Same with the accusation against Al Franken. He had a comedy skit where he kissed a woman, and she suggests he tongued her, which is crossing the line unless it had been discussed and agreed upon prior (obviously most skits don't need real kisses like that). Then there was the joke photo which was obviously invading on her too.

The point is these are 'stars' and they aren't getting anywhere with 'beautiful' women. Most stories of Weinstein are rejections of his requests. Despite his power.

This is the reality. Which is bloody obvious if you have spent any time with women. pr0n is not real life. Even TV and movies rarely reflect real life when it comes to sex. Or just think it through for yourself: If you were at work and some rich, fat, old boss lady kissed and grabbed you out of nowhere, how erotic do you think it would be?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

You’ll find right wing, religious nuts who will embrace you and agree with you and gibber along with you and nod and chortle whenever someone says SJW or snowflake or posts a Bolt blog link.
Who are you talking to here?

It’s amusing to be called unimpressive by someone who references a pop culture political talking head. Am I meant to be impressed by you?

Your politics are so shallow, so paint-by-numbers. You demonstrate no capacity to think, or any indication you have read widely. It’s sort of bizarre to see people who watched a political comedy show on television pat themselves on the back for being intellectuals.

Events like Trump and Brexit will blindside you for years to come, because you have no capacity to think outside your frame of reference.

Last edited:
Who are you talking to here?

It’s amusing to be called unimpressive by someone who references a pop culture political talking head. Am I meant to be impressed by you?

Your politics are so shallow, so paint-by-numbers. You demonstrate no capacity to think, or any indication you have read widely. It’s sort of bizarre to see people who watched a politically comedy show on television pat themselves on the back for being intellectuals.

Events like Trump and Brexit blindside you for years to come, because you have no capacity to think outside your frame of reference.
When you're going to try to lecture people on not having a capacity to think or not understanding things beyond a single frame of reference, maybe don't constantly reveal that you think 'whatboutism' was solely something said by John Oliver.

Most men wouldn't speak like that in front of any women, let alone one who is their sister.
Always one a-hole but it wasn't them, nor most of their friends!

Anyway...Positive proof that in addition to small hands, also short arms. Maybe that is why he forces himself on females?

world_gettyimages-873402160.jpg

When you're going to try to lecture people on not having a capacity to think or not understanding things beyond a single frame of reference, maybe don't constantly reveal that you think 'whatboutism' was solely something said by John Oliver.
That's not what I think, nor what I said. From the big boy melty admin himself:

You have to watch the last episode of John Oliver.

You’re doing the “whataboutism“ thing.

That's not what I think, nor what I said. From the big boy melty admin himself:
Not what you said, huh?
whataboutism
It’s word of the day for people who watch that unfunny plonker
it is amusing to see it used by people needing Oliver to spell things out for them.
It’s amusing to be called unimpressive by someone who references a pop culture political talking head.
It’s sort of bizarre to see people who watched a political comedy show on television pat themselves on the back for being intellectuals.

No, I did not say I "think 'whatboutism' was solely something said by John Oliver".

None of what you quoted demonstrates that.
Fair enough then. Well, while we're being pedantic, here's what Chief said:
You have to watch the last episode of John Oliver.

You’re doing the “whataboutism“ thing.
No indication that he thinks it's soley a John Oliver word either. Just that it would be useful watching for you. So it seems your constantly referencing Oliver is a bit of an odd thing to do.

I don't know, Donald. You tell us, you'd know better than most.

ETA: I thought I couldn't be more disgusted or shocked by Trump, but this just about takes the cake. Can you imagine any other world leader typing such a thing?
Why is it that after two weeks Trump hasn’t mentioned Moore but 4hrs after Franken was accused Trump was firing tweets and stating opinions as fast as he could?
probably just partisan politics. Or his minders told him to make a comment because he didn't with Moore. And I don't see why you are surprised he tweets a stream of consciousness like a high schooler, this is how he has always functioned, to expect maturity is silly .

That was your point or you are trying to backtrack to that, as it fits with my suggestion that he sounds like someone making up stories who doesn't actually get with women? By the way, his stories do match from those 15 women in that previous vid match. He doesn't get consent so the extent of his intimacy with them is a kiss on the cheek and to "grab them by the p***y" in the midst of an uncomfortable embrace. He's then told to stop. That's all he gets.

And when he says they "let" him, as you keep harping on about, it is not in the context of consent. He specifically says he doesn't wait for consent, saying he does it "automatically", and specifically says they let him because of the power relationship - "when you're a star, they let you":

The video itself shows evidence of this. Bush has to ask the girl in purple (who they've been oggling from the bus) to hug Trump. She doesn't want to. But the camera is there, Billy is running the show, so she gives him a light one. She aint into it, despite having to work with Trump on the soap opera (which is what the segment was about). Bush then asks the same for himself. She's more enthusastic about that, presumably because of his role as centrepiece of the Access Hollywood show. They then repeatedly talk about being players and Bush asks her to choose between the two of them for a date and she says she'll 'plead the fifth'. i.e. She doesn't want to answer the question. But she is still on camera and she then says 'both' to try and have a more complimentary answer. Bush also makes her walk between them. And as soon as Bush says he has to go the facade for the cameras is dropped and she stops any sign of affection and is told she will have to re-set. She is a professional doing a job which involves pretending to be into these guys for the camera because Bush is pushing it hard.

That's the reality of such set-ups. Same with the accusation against Al Franken. He had a comedy skit where he kissed a woman, and she suggests he tongued her, which is crossing the line unless it had been discussed and agreed upon prior (obviously most skits don't need real kisses like that). Then there was the joke photo which was obviously invading on her too.

The point is these are 'stars' and they aren't getting anywhere with 'beautiful' women. Most stories of Weinstein are rejections of his requests. Despite his power.

This is the reality. Which is bloody obvious if you have spent any time with women. pr0n is not real life. Even TV and movies rarely reflect real life when it comes to sex. Or just think it through for yourself: If you were at work and some rich, fat, old boss lady kissed and grabbed you out of nowhere, how erotic do you think it would be?
I agree with most of your post (not so much the condescending stuff about me apparently getting my knowledge of women from pr0n). Trump talked himself up in private, but in the presence of an actual woman he behaved normally. It was Billy who continued to act like a sleaze.
Anyway...Positive proof that in addition to small hands, also short arms. Maybe that is why he forces himself on females?

View attachment 438173
Like a T-Rex :D

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back