Norm Smith Medallist
Jun 25, 2011
Melbourne
AFL Club
Richmond
Other Teams
Formula 1, PGA Tour
Why's Petition drifting?

Can only imagine punters trying to get their cash back on Invincibella after being Hughie'd last time.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

RobbyRoy

Norm Smith Medallist
May 3, 2007
Perth
AFL Club
GWS
Other Teams
Victory
Before he was unable to get the $1.60 Mikimoto home in the 7th, they were talking about Pike treating to the crowd to some magic. Up to that point, the combined price of his 6 rides was $13.60. The guy is a solid rider no doubt, but boy does it get beat up. This is a shot at the media of course, Pikey himself does his best to stay away from it all.

On a side note, there aren't many horses who mix their form like Not Again Ken. Either wins like he should be racing several grades higher or like he should be shot.

Gibbsy

Cakewalk
Oct 12, 2009
Geetroit
AFL Club
Collingwood
Before he was unable to get the $1.60 Mikimoto home in the 7th, they were talking about Pike treating to the crowd to some magic. Up to that point, the combined price of his 6 rides was $13.60. The guy is a solid rider no doubt, but boy does it get beat up. This is a shot at the media of course, Pikey himself does his best to stay away from it all.

A big hashtag and general “lad punting” banter doesn’t help

He’s a great jock but I’d love to see him come over East a bit more often

Jan 30, 2013
AFL Club
Port Adelaide

On a side note, there aren't many horses who mix their form like Not Again Ken. Either wins like he should be racing several grades higher or like he should be shot.

yeah Not Again Ken is a very interesting horse. I actually think i have him figured out, he's a very good horse that can't race inside or through horses. have been running with that his last 10 starts to the point where i give him bonuses for drawing barrier 24 instead of barrier 1 and mapped to get to box seat. i am pretty confident on this.

as for Pike, he's very good and rides ascot the best i've seen due to the incompetence of the other riders leaving the rail. he still doesn't make a profit betting on him over the season which is effectively the be all and end all if people are following him. The hype is from the mouthbreathers social media site like Punters.

puntking

All Australian
Sep 17, 2015
AFL Club
St Kilda
whats everyone like today?
happy.gif
happy.gif

happy.gif

happy.gif
happy.gif

HurlsMeister18

Club Legend
May 9, 2011
Full Back
AFL Club
Essendon
yeah Not Again Ken is a very interesting horse. I actually think i have him figured out, he's a very good horse that can't race inside or through horses. have been running with that his last 10 starts to the point where i give him bonuses for drawing barrier 24 instead of barrier 1 and mapped to get to box seat. i am pretty confident on this.

I put him in my *qauddie only because of the jockey change. He seems to grow a leg for Glenn Smith who has ridden him in each of his 6 wins.

* I got knocked out in the first leg by the goat.

BuddysBiggestFan

Norm Smith Medallist
Oct 24, 2008
Hawthorn
AFL Club
Hawthorn
Went to Sandown yesterday. Probably will be my last time. How can you justify paying $8.50 for a can of beer or $12 for a pre-mixed can. I’m not going to a concert or to a festival, I’m going to watch horses race out in the suburbs. It’s bloody ridiculous.

Went to Sandown yesterday. Probably will be my last time. How can you justify paying $8.50 for a can of beer or $12 for a pre-mixed can. I’m not going to a concert or to a festival, I’m going to watch horses race out in the suburbs. It’s bloody ridiculous.
Whats the course like?

Sandown is one of the few tracks i havent been too

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk

Remove this Banner Ad

Back