Official Match Thread S24 Round 16 - Sin City Swamprats vs Gold City Royals at Underground Stadium

Who has been the best team this season?

• Total voters

Remove this Banner Ad

How’s it going guys today we have the second last photo from
The pantskyle Album

Now if you think this is going to shock you, wait ‘til you see tomorrow’s final photo.
I know we had a bit of fun with the gif where he takes his mask of & ShaunDuggan :huh:.... umm! I mean Batman is there.:cool:
But in all seriousness, I do have a picture of the real pantskyle & with or without threats, it will be published tomorrow.:p
Anyhow pantsy, you’ve got to be careful of what you post in your album, as I dug this one out where you had a bloody Brazilian of all things.:eek:

C850CB6D-4384-4FCD-813E-BA051F5B883E.jpeg

How’s it going guys today we have the second last photo from
The pantskyle Album

Now if you think this is going to shock you, wait ‘til you see tomorrow’s final photo.
I know we had a bit of fun with the gif where he takes his mask of & ShaunDuggan :huh:.... umm! I mean Batman is there.:cool:
But in all seriousness, I do have a picture of the real pantskyle & with or without threats, it will be published tomorrow.:p
Anyhow pantsy, you’ve got to be careful of what you post in your album, as I dug this one out where you had a bloody Brazilian of all things.:eek:

View attachment 438206

I never knew he had 1 arm that was longer than the other....

Learn something new everyday.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Fellow Swamprats, tomorrow marks the last official game that the spirit of drazah can participate in.

Next week, the tribute All-Stars match thread will go up. For our departed friend, lets #doitfordrazah one last time

Actually, I think that's it. No other Royals are worth insulting. :'(

I think you covered all the active ones anyway...

#doitfordraz

Back