Trollololol

Remove this Banner Ad

He seemed fine at Richmond, it’s only since he changed clubs that this crap has become evident, eg; a cat carrying back pack, a new found taste for vanilla ice cream and going missing in September.

WTF is going on at Dingley..? :$

I hope you feel good about yourselves you bastards.
giphy.gif

wW5WqIV.png

Thyril retired yet?
The amount of energy he saves per game by only playing 5 or 6 minutes means he should be able to play until he’s about 65.

I mean how the **** does a player miss entire seasons with “general soreness”..??

Pea hearted spud...

I like how his ex-coach says that no player ever has copped as much s**t as him. He's not even the #1 player from his draft year. :$
A draft with its fair share of spuds, but some bloodly good pick ups too with the majority of the top #50 all still playing. We had Shuey priority pick after the first Rnd. Beams#29 Hannebery#30 Motlop#39 Sloane#44 and Waters#54 but let us not forget the ever famous #1 Jack Watts option:rolleyes:

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Selwood thought his name isn't being hated on enough in Ireland so deliberately got himself carded haha
He loves it. I'm stoked when a crowd starts booing him early in a match cause I know he's gonna play well.
Hate seems to drive him.

Ty was a wannabe tough bloke but the sniping and the bouncy Shirley Temple hair just didnt do it for him
That was literally his best moment as a player. Converted Dean Cox to the religion of Potatoism

Selwood thought his name isn't being hated on enough in Ireland so deliberately got himself carded haha
If Selwood was booked speeding nearly 30km/h over the limit in Ireland they'd hate him too

Remove this Banner Ad

Back