Rumour Huge story about to break

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

New women's footy boss appointed, would make sense holding this back given the marriage vote.

https://www.foxsports.com.au/afl/af...n/news-story/12870ddf00537bfb5c5bd584d0be3409
THE AFL has poached Nicole Livingstone from the Australian Olympic Committee to run the national women’s competition.
The three-time Olympian has beaten what industry insiders say was a “Melbourne Cup-sized field” to be the league’s first Head of Women’s Football.

Livingstone, 46, will join the league next month to oversee the national AFLW competition and also all the AFL’s female footy programs.

Gotta love people who feel entitled to a PM just because they want to get the dirt first.

Gotta love people who post bullshit rumours with out any evidence as to why it might be true, whether it is a source or something else.

Its quite patently obvious that there was a rumour out there. Its not as if he started it.....but yeah send me a PM because I'm really important....

* off the only place the rumour was around was on the two threads on this board. There's rumours and then there is fiction used purely to grandstand. Obviously a rumour must have started somewhere, I only said to PM if he wasn't confident in revealing where he got it from.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

because youre important...

* off idiot, if they can't give something to prove otherwise it's just fiction.

OK I have a rumour Sam Newman snorted coke off Buddy's dick, any attention whore can make something up, a bit harder to give some insight as to the rumours origin.

Can someone PM me what’s going on or is the ben cousins suicide the story??
Anyone committing suicide is very sad news

**** off idiot, if they can't give something to prove otherwise it's just fiction.

OK I have a rumour Sam Newman snorted coke off Buddy's dick, any attention whore can make something up, a bit harder to give some insight as to the rumours origin.
Calm down there champ. No need to get all snappy and use that sort of disgusting language. There are women and children around. Now * off you ******* *er.

Gil McLachlan busted having an extra marital affair. Source - multiple AFL club people. Busted in the last month. Been going on for more than 3 years.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back