Perth Stadium (Optus Stadium)

Remove this Banner Ad

Why so little info on prices for this stadium?
Are they still working out how much they slug patrons ?
Quite a bit on the WC and Freo boards as they get notified of their new seats and pricing. Seems WC supportets are paying scary prices for premium seats

Umm, yes. How long in advance were you expecting them?
Well last month I would have thought.
With prices of seasonal reserved seats for Eagles and Fremantle members I would have thought at same time we find out general admission prices but no one seems to have any information on this. Strange this info is unknown. I thought you guys in Perth would know but surprised just getting no answers despite asking twice before. Weird!

Am I right to assume GA will be the standing spots at the back of blocks plus a few blocks for opposition behind the eastern goals?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

So clearly prices still to come with none having information.
Be interested when they finally get revealed how much they going to cost.

Not been published yet, no.

The only tickets on sale through Ticketmaster are for the NRL double-header game. No other sporting events are selling tickets yet.

Fairly certain the dockers have the most expensive tickets and the cheapest.
You would know. I was just shocked at the difference. For us reserved seats are platinum, we have premium GA which is actually a seat in restricted areas as there's no standing room. You even had to reserve a seat in GA for the Sydney derby last year to confirm you were coming, at no extra cost.
It's really is what the market will bear when you expect to sell the stadium out I guess.

Fairly certain the dockers have the most expensive tickets and the cheapest.

Kind of true, if you just look at reserved seating.
But the Eagles have locked up more of their seats as Corporate packages than Fremantle has.

For example, a seat and position at the Skybar lounge costs $2700 a year (called Sky View Deck).
The same seat and position for Fremantle costs $699 a year. ($599 category 3 seats + $100 Supporters lounge add-on).

The difference is some canapés, a few beers and a limit to the number of patrons in the bar. And the fan gets to watch Luke Shuey instead of Nathan Fyfe. Worth 2 thousand?

Kind of true, if you just look at reserved seating.
But the Eagles have locked up more of their seats as Corporate packages than Fremantle has.

For example, a seat and position at the Skybar lounge costs $2700 a year (called Sky View Deck).
The same seat and position for Fremantle costs $699 a year. ($599 category 3 seats + $100 Supporters lounge add-on).

The difference is some canapés, a few beers and a limit to the number of patrons in the bar. And the fan gets to watch Luke Shuey instead of Nathan Fyfe. Worth 2 thousand?
Take the corporates out. The wing, second tier is pricier for the Dockers isnt it?

Take the corporates out. The wing, second tier is pricier for the Dockers isnt it?

If we take the corporates out, your team has a lot fewer seats available.
That’s why I compared exactly the same seats at Freo games with Eagles games - $2000 a year difference.

Some of the $999 Freo seats have exclusive bar areas with views as well, so they are more comparable with some of the Eagles corporate areas.

For the reserved seat memberships, the Eagles have 5 price points: $390 - $830
Fremantle has 6 price points: $249 - $999. Even that isn’t quite true. My seats cost me only $230, because they are front row in a $329 block.

Last edited:
Stadium pie review by Rob Broadfield - seems to be special pies made for the stadium

https://thewest.com.au/lifestyle/ro...new-perth-stadium-range-of-pies-ng-b88659062z
I like how he's holding two pies stacked on top of each other to make it look bigger.

And the video, oh my god. Even worse. What kind of people bump their pies, or any kind of food for that matter, together when they're eating? The reviewer starts eating a second butter chicken pie halfway through his first one, they must be good. But what did I really gain from watching two men eat pies and sausage rolls, making grunting noises and nods of approval for two and a half minutes? Not much aye.

Last edited:

Remove this Banner Ad

Back