Stats & History SFA Season 24 Fixture, Ladder and Statistics Thread

Half the stuff in here isn't relevant to the ladder. Let's not pick and choose what we take offence to now.

I just want to know If you're cool with a boycott that's all. Hopefully the rest of my team follow suit.
Don’t take his word for it, he said he was fine with ours and then put us on trial for it.

Hate I'm deliberately boycotting the Hawks match thread.

I'm not a fan of those who escape without punishment for mocking people with mental health issues.
Nice melt.

It's done and dusted now mate.
Fair enough. You keep up the fight for justice, I’ll enjoy the off season in the losers lounge :oops:
Don’t take his word for it, he said he was fine with ours and then put us on trial for it.
you put the BC on trial and it got you nowhere. Guess you have less influence thank you think hey Haro ;)

He's ignoring me anyway. It's the way some people operate.

Fair enough. You keep up the fight for justice, I’ll enjoy the off season in the losers lounge :oops:

you put the BC on trial and it got you nowhere. Guess you have less influence thank you think hey Haro ;)
Once a scumbag always a scumbag unfortunately.

Once a scumbag always a scumbag unfortunately.
Didn't you vote against allowing basic human rights?

Something that is well known to have an increase of mental health?

You're the scum bag. You filthy no voting campaigner.

Didn't you vote against allowing basic human rights?

You're the scum bag. You filthy no voting campaigner.
You're crossing the line and letting personal life interfere with fantasy. How I voted (or didn't) outside of this site is none of yours or anybody elses business. You're a bigot.
Something that is well known to have an increase of mental health?
*in' lol.

I certainly wouldn't stoop as low as to make a mockery of somebody committing suicide that's for sure.

Boycotting a thread is for no voters.

OT but voting yes/no meant little given it wasn’t binding. Just a lot of money spent as a gesture to show we’re collectively becoming tolerant. No idea why plebiscites exist, binding referendum or nothing imo.

Given Nakia's history with abstinence I'd give it 3 days tops before he relapses on his boycott.
What are you referring to here?

What are you referring to here?

I believe I was referring to your inability to maintain a boycott mate.

Take your bigoted views elsewhere and stay out of my match thread

You're crossing the line and letting personal life interfere with fantasy. How I voted (or didn't) outside of this site is none of yours or anybody elses business. You're a bigot.

****in' lol.

I certainly wouldn't stoop as low as to make a mockery of somebody committing suicide that's for sure.
So why are you basing a boycott on a comment made on here in a match thread?

You're the bigot and a hypocrite, also and a dickhead. Your no vote meant * all. Embrace it you scum bag.

I believe I was referring to your inability to maintain a boycott mate.

Take your bigoted views elsewhere and stay out of my match thread
This is the first boycott I've attempted. Nice imagination as usual.

And like I said, your repetitive tough guy act doesn't work with me. You're actually very bland and predictable.

So why are you basing a boycott on a comment made on here in a match thread?

You're the bigot and a hypocrite, also and a dickhead. Your no vote meant **** all. Embrace it you scum bag.
Decent melt.

This is the first boycott I've attempted. Nice imagination as usual.

And like I said, your repetitive tough guy act doesn't work with me. You're actually very bland and predictable.

BRAB has an act?

Back