State Victoria - The Mighty Bushrangers

Remove this Banner Ad

I swear to god I have to laugh at the test squad because otherwise I'll cry...

200.gif

If that batting line up lasts 5 tests I will be shocked. Maxy just needs to bludgeon runs against the filth so that when Marsh fails again he's the one that is called up.
Really don't understand how he wasn't picked in the first place. Especially with the selectors obsession with finding the next superstar all-rounder. Probably equal to Marsh's batting, but provides much more with the ball and in the field.

If that batting line up lasts 5 tests I will be shocked. Maxy just needs to bludgeon runs against the filth so that when Marsh fails again he's the one that is called up.

The more I think about it I think Maxy was very stiff. He was the incumbent and really did do enough to retain his spot. In all honesty though I think he and Smith must have a personality clash so I doubt he will be back in the test team anytime soon.

The more I think about it I think Maxy was very stiff. He was the incumbent and really did do enough to retain his spot. In all honesty though I think he and Smith must have a personality clash so I doubt he will be back in the test team anytime soon.

You are better than this.

You are better than this.

Don't patronise me. Smith does not bowl Maxwell when he's in the team, made me think maybe they don't like each other as I'm struggling to find a reason Maxwell didn't retain his place. Personality clashes do happen you know. I am willing to hear your theories on why Maxwell wasn't picked. I like watching S Marsh bat by the way so don't mind that he is in the team so no need to start up about Victorian bias.

Don't patronise me. Smith does not bowl Maxwell when he's in the team, made me think maybe they don't like each other as I'm struggling to find a reason Maxwell didn't retain his place. Personality clashes do happen you know. I am willing to hear your theories on why Maxwell wasn't picked. I like watching Marsh bat by the way so don't mind that he is in the team so no need to start up about Victorian bias.

Smith didn't bowl Mitch Marsh when he was in the team either. And Wade and Finch didn't bowl Maxwell in ODIs either.
Maybe rather than some sort of personal grudge, Smith is an unimaginative captain who doesn't like using anyone other than the fifth bowler.

Maxwell should be in the team but the reason he isn't in the team isn't because Steve Smith doesn't like him.

Smith didn't bowl Mitch Marsh when he was in the team either. And Wade and Finch didn't bowl Maxwell in ODIs either.
Maybe rather than some sort of personal grudge, Smith is an unimaginative captain who doesn't like using anyone other than the fifth bowler.

Maxwell should be in the team but the reason he isn't in the team isn't because Steve Smith doesn't like him.

What's the reason?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Remove this Banner Ad

Back