Music The Hangar Music Thread

Jan 17, 2016
AFL Club
Essendon
Imo nothing is going to help you more than just practising. This will help you not only build strength but it will also help toughen your fingertips up and get used to making the shapes that allow each string to be heard without buzzing or unintended muting. Having said that though, I had quite weak ring and pinky fingers for a long, long time and one thing that I did that actually helped not only strengthen them but increase reach was playing the Rock Band games on xbox. :D:$

Yeah I’ve actually had a sore forearm for the last few days, and I’ve only played for a few hours in total.
I’m gonna need a lot of work. I found a good video for finger stretches, and ordered a finger excerciser.
My main enemy is still the dreaded buzzing and muting like you said.
Guitar is hard, keyboard is 100 times easier.

Biffy Clyro are great. They supported Muse the first time I saw them.

Would only really like to see them and System of a Down though.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

This Paul Kelly concert is ******* great.

Bennett.

Your training, Matrix
10k Posts Essendon Player Sponsor 2018 Essendon Player Sponsor 2017 Essendon Player Sponsor 2016 Essendon Player Sponsor 2014 Essendon Player Sponsor 2015
Aug 16, 2009
Perth
AFL Club
Essendon
Other Teams
Maple Leafs, Blue Jays
Priest will slay it

I was listening to this

and had to laugh when I read this comment.

upload_2017-11-24_19-42-51.png

I've been getting into Deftones a bit, I kinda actively avoided them the last 15 years for some reason but have started gaining an appreciation for their stuff.
So, so good live. I saw them at the Corner about 10 years ago and it was the wildest show that I have been to. Definitely worth the price of admission!

Dec 14, 2008
AFL Club
Essendon
the older he gets (or I get) the more I dislike Paul McCartney

I find that George seemed funny and engaging and pretty dry but genuine
John seemed direct and funny, if a little damaged

but Paul especially as he has aged always seems condescending, a bit bitter, maybe full of himself.

not my cup of tea. (im sure he is devastated at this fact.)

I can see why it was 3 v 1 in the beatle feuds .... I aint copping that it was all yoko

I read somewhere Phil Collins kid was a big fan, at an awards show one time he begged his dad to get a record signed, so up Phil went to see Paul, who belittled him by saying, "awww look Heather, little Phil is a beatle fan"

please, that's upper cut territory.

Back