3. Dow
4. Cerra
5. Rayner
6. Naughton
7. Clark
8. Coffield
9. Murphy
10. Stephenson

greetings mortals, I have once again returned to drop the anticipated top 20 draft rankings. You may not believe what I say in these rankings however I have close sources working with multiple clubs and have called many 50/50 in previous drafts such as McCarran over petracca and McCluggage under Taranto and McGrath in last years draft- a month before the draft commenced! As I said I have very reliable sources working at draft hq and a few as recruiting staff so this phantom will be well informed and I would be surprised if many picks changed as well as the fact I have taken all other draft guru sources and sources on big footy so this will be as accurate as ever. I will post the top 20 now and with the next day will analyse each player in the top 20 and what u can expect from them. KO, here we go

Pick 1. Andy brayshaw
Pick2:ldu
Pick 3: Adam Cerra
Pick 4:patrick dow
Pick5: Hunter Clark
Pick 6. Azza naughton
Pick 7.jaidyn Stephenson
Pick 8: Cameron Rayner
Pick 9. Nick Coffield
Pick 10.aiden bonar
Pick 11:Zac bailey
Pick 12: Jack Higgins
Pick 13: dfog
Pick 14. Charlie Constable
Pick 15.nathan Murphy
Pick 16. Brandner
Pick 17.haynes
18.tim Kelly
19.lachie fog
20.paddy Naish

As I said analysis will be coming soon . U can question this however u feel but keep attention of my very good track record and my judgements and close sources aswell as big footy rumours
Cheers people and as always , discuss dudes!!!!
one can tell who you follow without seeing it on your profile.

Clark & Naughton going ahead of Stephenson & Rayner is nuffy-land stuff.....Saints won't be getting either.....Bookmark it champ.

The top 6 are lock-ins & The Saints are locked-out!
Don't disagree with the nuffy land stuff, but wouldn't say the top 6 are lock-ins

My current phantom:

1. Brayshaw
2. LDU
3. Dow
4. Cerra
5. Rayner
6. Naughton
7. Clark
8. Coffield
9. Murphy
10. Stephenson
stephenson 10....very doubtful.....try4,5 or 6....wont drop and further than that

greetings mortals, I have once again returned to drop the anticipated top 20 draft rankings. You may not believe what I say in these rankings however I have close sources working with multiple clubs and have called many 50/50 in previous drafts such as McCarran over petracca and McCluggage under Taranto and McGrath in last years draft- a month before the draft commenced! As I said I have very reliable sources working at draft hq and a few as recruiting staff so this phantom will be well informed and I would be surprised if many picks changed as well as the fact I have taken all other draft guru sources and sources on big footy so this will be as accurate as ever. I will post the top 20 now and with the next day will analyse each player in the top 20 and what u can expect from them. KO, here we go

Pick 1. Andy brayshaw
Pick 6. Azza naughton
Pick 7.jaidyn Stephenson
Pick 9. Nick Coffield
Pick 10.aiden bonar
Pick 15.nathan Murphy
Pick 16. Brandner
Pick 17.haynes
18.tim Kelly
19.lachie fog
20.paddy Naish

As I said analysis will be coming soon . U can question this however u feel but keep attention of my very good track record and my judgements and close sources aswell as big footy rumours
P

Pick 1. Andy brayshaw
Pick 6. Azza naughton
Pick 7.jaidyn Stephenson
Pick 9. Nick Coffield
Pick 10.aiden bonar
Pick 15.nathan Murphy
Pick 16. Brandner
Pick 17.haynes
18.tim Kelly
19.lachie fog
20.paddy Naish

You are full of tripe mate, love pick 17 haynes
Commedy circuit awaits you

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Remove this Banner Ad

Back