General MFC Discussion 2.0

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

That was the peak of the injury crisis, shows how bad they are
Let's give them 5 prime time slots though!
They are going to absolutely f****** embarrass themselves so lick em AFL - I'll be watching Better Homes and Gardens!

Last edited:
Does anybody know why Hibberd didn't play in the second International Rules test?
Can't seem to find anything about it.
Was he just rested so someone else from within the squad got a crack?
Saw a comment that he had a sore calf muscle. Heard nothing else about it since.

Does anybody know why Hibberd didn't play in the second International Rules test?
Can't seem to find anything about it.
Was he just rested so someone else from within the squad got a crack?

Had a sore calf so they rested him.

So, I just noticed while watching the Lever Arrivals Lounge video, and then confirmed it off the website ... AHG are no longer a sponsor ... It'd be good if we could manage to find a replacement before Round 8 next year.
Man, they went quietly after support for a few years. I would have preferred they stayed on, but we'll have to hunt a new sponsor now

So, I just noticed while watching the Lever Arrivals Lounge video, and then confirmed it off the website ... AHG are no longer a sponsor ... It'd be good if we could manage to find a replacement before Round 8 next year.
All the gear still has AHG on it and it's still on the AHG website...I doubt it. They definitely changed the sponsorship this year with front of jumper only, but it is definitely still there.

Man, they went quietly after support for a few years. I would have preferred they stayed on, but we'll have to hunt a new sponsor now
Yeah didn't they ... I didn't read or hear anything about them not being around next year at all.

I'll be pretty pissed if this drags out like it did until we signed iSelect.

All the gear still has AHG on it and it's still on the AHG website...I doubt it. They definitely changed the sponsorship this year with front of jumper only, but it is definitely still there.
All the training gear is last years ... as most years, we don't seem to get the new stuff in until December at the earliest. With the exception of the polo Lever is wearing in the video, which is either the new media polo, or one they got put together quickly without the AHG logo on it.

Check out our website, towards the bottom, "Melbourne Football Club proudly sponsored by ... " and there is no AHG.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

******* glad not sponsored by AHG anymore those campaigners tried putting extra 9k in contract without me knowing smiley lil campaigners

I want Aston Martin as our major sponsor.
Lol, this. I'd like us to play up to every stereotype we can get our hands on.

Sponsorships from
- Astin Martin, Bentley or Rolls Royce,
- Mt Buller ski resorts
- Rolex
- An estate agent from Toorak or Brighton
- These guys: http://www.montellogourmet.com
- Wesley or Xavier College
- and anyone else who screams toffee-nosed git...

The outrage from opposition supporters would be divine.

Lol, this. I'd like us to play up to every stereotype we can get our hands on.

Sponsorships from
- Astin Martin, Bentley or Rolls Royce,
- Mt Buller ski resorts
- Rolex
- An estate agent from Toorak or Brighton
- These guys: http://www.montellogourmet.com
- Wesley or Xavier College
- and anyone else who screams toffee-nosed git...

The outrage from opposition supporters would be divine.
Some sort of premium cheese required

tidy profit

MELBOURNE Football Club has reported a profit of $1,363,060 for the year ending 31 October 2017.

This is the Club’s fourth consecutive profit under the Board led by Glen Bartlett and CEO Peter Jackson.

The result allowed the Club to continue to repay debt, which reduced by $1.353m during the year, as well as invest further into its football program.

http://m.melbournefc.com.au/news/2017-11-23/melbourne-makes-fourth-consecutive-profit

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back