Matchday 12

Do you like International Breaks?

• Total voters
Sep 7, 2008
AFL Club
Carlton
Other Teams
Philadelphia Eagles
Not a lot to say either from me, always disappointing to lose to the scum, but when you don’t really put in a performance it’s doubly so. Team doesn’t seem interested in the league this time - probably ‘cos City are going to romp it. Will be involved in a big fight for top four now I reckon.

Congrats to Arsenal though. They played much better than us because you could tell they wanted it more. We were just mooching around in comparison. You can understand it though, it’s arsenals new cup final, while for us it’s more like just another game. The players need to get it in their heads that we don’t expect half hearted performances against arsenal though. As proved, if you drop ff they can beat us
But Arsenal actually play in cup finals (and win trophies) - Spurs haven't in recent times.

So why is it Arsenal's new cup final?

WealstoneRaider

Cancelled
10k Posts I reneged on a bet or agreement :(
Apr 8, 2015
AFL Club
Hawthorn
If he's going to start spouting s**t, it's going to get called out...
FA cup means pretty much jack s**t these days. Not saying I wouldn’t be delighted to see us win one again, but the club is focussing on finishing top 4 and now doing something in the CL, that’s the way it is. I’m not talking s**t at all, Mr Moderator

Sep 7, 2008
AFL Club
Carlton
Other Teams
Philadelphia Eagles
FA cup means pretty much jack s**t these days. Not saying I wouldn’t be delighted to see us win one again, but the club is focussing on finishing top 4 and now doing something in the CL, that’s the way it is. I’m not talking s**t at all, Mr Moderator
Might be pedantic but top 4 is what Wenger focused on and was mocked for being happy with. Unless you win the CL, I still don't see how you're playing in any more cup finals than them?

WealstoneRaider

Cancelled
Apr 8, 2015
AFL Club
Hawthorn
Didn’t arsenal go nearly a decade without a trophy until these recent cup wins? That’s probably where we are at now - to do well in the two big competitions takes up all our efforts - and we just don’t have the depth of squad or perhaps the know how to win a domestic cup to perhaps appease some quarters.

WealstoneRaider

Cancelled
Apr 8, 2015
AFL Club
Hawthorn
Might be pedantic but top 4 is what Wenger focused on and was mocked for being happy with. Unless you win the CL, I still don't see how you're playing in any more cup finals than them?
Mate anyone watching that game could tell what side wanted it more. That was Arsenal’s season right there. Wenger Safe now. I’m annoyed though cos we have better players than them but we just failed to turn up in the day. Poch needs to lay into a few of them

Sep 7, 2008
AFL Club
Carlton
Other Teams
Philadelphia Eagles
Mate anyone watching that game could tell what side wanted it more. That was Arsenal’s season right there. Wenger Safe now. I’m annoyed though cos we have better players than them but we just failed to turn up in the day. Poch needs to lay into a few of them
No problem there but just because they played harder, doesn't mean they see it as a more important game than you. If that was the case, you deserve to lose anyway really haha.

Cheer up. West Ham lost, the moyesiah is sending them back down to their level ;)

Cheer up. West Ham lost, the moyesiah is sending them back down to their level ;)
Surely Spurs fans get a meh feeling when West Ham lose? Like how a Liverpool fan feels when Everton lose.

TheKanga

Brownlow Medallist
May 31, 2011
Hobart
AFL Club
North Melbourne
Other Teams
Arsenal, Melbourne City
West Ham are in some real trouble with Moyes at the helm.

Watford on the other hand, I wonder how much it would take for Everton to get Silva.

Their fans would be pretty disgruntled.
Wanted Bilic gone but absolutely didn't want Moyes either.
Now another flat performance and loss.

Surely Spurs fans get a meh feeling when West Ham lose? Like how a Liverpool fan feels when Everton lose.

You don’t know West Ham fans. Were cheering like they’d won the CL when we lost on Saturday. Forgot they still had a game to play.

Tough choice this year. Relegate Spam or get rid of Pulis. Tough choice.

WealstoneRaider

Cancelled
Apr 8, 2015
AFL Club
Hawthorn
West Ham fans were calling for the board to be sacked against Watford. You know a club is in turmoil when that happens

Back