NFL 2017 NFL - Week 11

Remove this Banner Ad

My eye only twitches when I'm forced to watch Vikings games. :p

Mine would two knowing your prima-dabber QB has to face them in a few weeks.

Mine would two knowing your prima-dabber QB has to face them in a few weeks.

By twitching i mean its trying to close on me, by close on me i mean i nearly fall asleep... Minnezzz zzzz zzz ota.

By twitching i mean its trying to close on me, by close on me i mean i nearly fall asleep... Minnezzz zzzz zzz ota.

Some people need showboats to be impressed. Some people can appreciate defence and getting things done.

Just so u guys know, the Seinfeld characters name is Peterman, that pic doesn't work quite as well when you aren't talking about the Bills QB who shares the same name.

I hope this clears up any confusion.
I've never seen a single Seinfeld episode in my life.. I thought it was from an 80s movie lmao

Some people need showboats to be impressed. Some people can appreciate defence and getting things done.

In Carolina we say:

latest

:p

In Carolina we say:

latest

:p

Oh ok that's fair enough, wasn't too sure what they say in Carolina in regards to football.

Trying to read one of Cam's posts....

611e4acad895cc3e207e31e3740c2da4--merv-griffin-seinfeld-quotes.jpg

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Oh ok that's fair enough, wasn't too sure what they say in Carolina in regards to football.

Trying to read one of Cam's posts....

611e4acad895cc3e207e31e3740c2da4--merv-griffin-seinfeld-quotes.jpg

That is some good use of peterman.jpg :D

I can't believe Phili dont have a Suh or Jeff Heath on their roster to fill in for the rest of the game, i love seeing kickers who aren't kickers kicking.

I can't believe Phili dont have a Suh or Jeff Heath on their roster to fill in for the rest of the game, i love seeing kickers who aren't kickers kicking.

Our LB is taking kickoffs

We can just score 2 every time though :p

Remove this Banner Ad

Back