Movies & TV What's the last movie you saw?

Remove this Banner Ad

Went and saw Geostorm yesterday and can report it's mostly harmless,but a little cheesy. Not sorry I went but wouldn't crawl over broken glass to see it again.

Waiting for the release of Detroit with some enthusiasm. I have a morbid fascination with bureacracies and manmade systems that fail.

Saw Detroit today
Is a "dramatized documentary". Really good film, eye opener about double standards.
Disturbing thing to me was how institutionalised the racism was.

Went and watched Thor Ragnarock.

Strange change in formula for this series.

Very good flick. Best of the Thor's. Hulk cool.
Funny but a few jokes fall flat.
"Filmed" the same way as Guardians Of The Galaxy.

Sent from my SM-G950F using Tapatalk
I heard it was funny and did see it. The soundtrack of the "Immigrant Song" in the fight scenes was about the only intetesting part.

Nah. The Goldblum is always interesting.

It is a movie you forget after you left but remember enjoying.

I'm still trying to work out how they managed to fit Star Wars type spaceship battles into a film about the Norse Gods. Was popular at the theatte though.

I have no clue why the critics are bashing Justice League so much. I’ve yet to see it but the audience score is on par with ragnarok which got in the 90s on rotten tomatoes

I have no clue why the critics are bashing Justice League so much. I’ve yet to see it but the audience score is on par with ragnarok which got in the 90s on rotten tomatoes
Only from what ive heard, its very choppy and noticeable that 2 different directors with different ideas filmed it.

Seems it suffers, as did Suicide Squad, in a change in the tone of the film itself half way through production.
Another bad guy with no personality doesnt help either I would guess.

DC fans as always defend their films vigorously, check out twitter with them attacking any critic who has a bad word to say about it.
Marvel fans seem to join in when one of their films is not too good (See Thor Dark World).

From what I understand the suits at WB gave orders to reduce to 2 hours very late in the creative process which meant cutting out a lot of stuff

Looking through the trailers it seems most of the character building moments were cut along with the rumoured chunks of steppenwolf scenes which ended up making his characterisation very thin.

Also understand that ares was cut entirely along with iris west, aquaman getting his armour from the grave of atlan and the dialogue between Zeus, hippolyta, antiope, atlan and green lanterns

Hoping we get the original 2hour 40 minute version in blu Ray release

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Went and watched Thor Ragnarock.

Strange change in formula for this series.

Very good flick. Best of the Thor's. Hulk cool.
Funny but a few jokes fall flat.
"Filmed" the same way as Guardians Of The Galaxy.

We saw it last night, I enjoyed it as a movie, but didn't like what they did to the franchise at all.
It felt like they tried to make GOTG III starring Thor, we enjoyed most of the comedy, the Kiwi rock a highlight, but as a Thor movie it was almost a complete bust for me

We saw it last night, I enjoyed it as a movie, but didn't like what they did to the franchise at all.
It felt like they tried to make GOTG III starring Thor, we enjoyed most of the comedy, the Kiwi rock a highlight, but as a Thor movie it was almost a complete bust for me
I dont get GOTG 111 ?

e459a18c29236c10fa12651745af507c.gif

Remove this Banner Ad

Back