Conspiracy Theory 9/11 - Part 3

What's your opinion regarding the 9/11 attacks?

• The official story makes the most sense

Votes: 48 40.7%
  • The attacks were allowed to happen

Votes: 28 23.7%
  • Inside job by US/shadow Government

Votes: 42 35.6%

• Total voters

Remove this Banner Ad

As someone pointed out earlier , people on this thread really don't understand physics.
Its nothing to be ashamed of , you don't learn this stuff until year 11.

Yer it's like saying there is no problem with 2.28 seconds of resistance free collapse, at free fall.
Nothing slowing down gravity ... and this is excepted as plausible ... That a 47 story building can fall for 2.28 seconds at free fall symmetrically...

Yep nothing to see here.

Everything must have magically been removed from below before the collapse started ...The exterior magically and methodically disconnected from the interior so it could keep standing whilst approximently 12 stories inside was removed to make way for free fall.

Amazing

Yer it's like saying there is no problem with 2.28 seconds of resistance free collapse, at free fall.
Nothing slowing down gravity ... and this is excepted as plausible ... That a 47 story building can fall for 2.28 seconds at free fall symmetrically...

Yep nothing to see here.

Everything must have magically been removed from below before the collapse started ...The exterior magically and methodically disconnected from the interior so it could keep standing whilst approximently 12 stories inside was removed to make way for free fall.

Amazing

Do you know anything about collapse of materials under compression?

Maybe this will help.

Bifurcation_buckling.png

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Euler's_critical_load

Last edited:
The idiots you speak of are the same idiots who are still yet to account for 2.3 trillion dollars in military spending.
I read they'd caught up on their audits and now only have just under a billion unaccounted for?

As someone who is self-employed I'm not too worried about this. I can't account for s**t but there's still a roof over my head and I still have clients.

Also, if Rumsfeld is in on this whole thing, why'd he say he lost 2.3 trillion?

Refer from 3:40

If you think that NIST doesn't back flip than you are being dishonest.

Too busy right now to dish up the evidence (but I will as soon as I get the chance) but Chandler has been proven to be soundly misguided in his analysis and in his interpretation of the NIST findings.

Of course, you dont believe this, and nor will you pay any attention to the evidence I will put forward, but I'll do it anyway...

Yep nothing to see here.

Amazing

Gravity is not a speed. You cant "slow down" a force.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Too busy right now to dish up the evidence (but I will as soon as I get the chance) but Chandler has been proven to be soundly misguided in his analysis and in his interpretation of the NIST findings.

Of course, you dont believe this, and nor will you pay any attention to the evidence I will put forward, but I'll do it anyway...

So with out knowing or watching you dish him off as miguided ... from whom do you get this from?? Or where... ???

What's Kinetic Energy got to do with a hole being punched in the c ring of the Pentagon?

Oh nothing i guess. Holes are formed, by mental force i guess. I'm sure energy is nothing to do with it.
Try hitting yourself in the head with a really slow hammer, then try it again with a really fast hammer.
Let us know the results.

Back