Think Tank Should we ban eating locusts?

Remove this Banner Ad

One elephant can be killed, and it will sustain me for an entire year, yet I would probably have to kill 50 million locusts to provide the same nutritional effect.

Larger animals are more ethical eating.
Where are you going to find a freezer large enough to store your elephant meat once you killed it?
Most of that elephant would go to waste.

• Banned
Where are you going to find a freezer large enough to store your elephant meat once you killed it?
Most of that elephant would go to waste.

I have a few freezers at home, and I suppose I could store it at my relatives and friends homes too.

One leg and a trunk would easily use all of that available space up.
You would have to learn tricks from India and Africa on how to preserve your elephant meat longer with certain spices etc.

One elephant can be killed, and it will sustain me for an entire year, yet I would probably have to kill 50 million locusts to provide the same nutritional effect.

Larger animals are more ethical eating.

No but you should probably stay off the drugs.

I have a few freezers at home, and I suppose I could store it at my relatives and friends homes too.
Whoa.... I skipped over that too fast & thought you said you store your relatives and friends in your freezers. :fearscream:

Wouldn't farming elephants be highly unethical? The amount of deforestation required would have a shocking effect on the environment.
Far better to farm blue whales in an unused area of the ocean. All the whale oil could power the boats required and power the whale abattoir etc.
Could be self sustaining.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

903630cfb283b2c76bd3dc315a9ffe1f.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Don't eat any animals.

They wouldn't be so tasty if we weren't meant to eat them. Don't get it confused Jazny, if a cow ever got the chance he'd eat you and everyone you cared about.

I've adopted this line of thinking and have decided to catch a 250kg mako shark. Which will provide over 100kg of flake. This is a $5000 fish and I will accompany it with potatoes every night for 5 months.

I've adopted this line of thinking and have decided to catch a 250kg mako shark. Which will provide over 100kg of flake. This is a $5000 fish and I will accompany it with potatoes every night for 5 months.

You are a terrible troll and really need to lift your game if you are fishing for bites.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back