Mega Thread Port Forum 'General AFL Talk' Thread Part 5 - Cont. in Part 6

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
:D:D:D:D:D

Charlie Cameron explains why he left Adelaide to join the Brisbane Lions

http://www.adelaidenow.com.au/sport...s/news-story/79648c4dc360a0b9bfee810f64d0a1c9

Oh those comments. Still more 'tarps' than a cold winter Saturday in 2011, but it looks like '119' is fading a little as '48' and #ilaughatyourstare finally sinks in, multiplied by the fans of 16 other clubs chiming in to mock the idiots. And #destinationclub vs #leaverlaide seems to be the new #westhorshamshitfight.

One of the very few comments worth a mention:

"How do you leave Adelaide? Take the 'stares'!"

Yes, that's my pick of the bunch.

Apparently all Subaru's Port friends think we monumentally stuffed up trade week!

How on earth could she possibly have Port supporting friends with the vitriol she spews?

Camry Crows choke in another final. This time their soccer franchise in the FFA cup final.
Still, one of them made more tackles than most of them in the grand final. #BAAAAAAAAALLLLLLLL - boy

Oh those comments. Still more 'tarps' than a cold winter Saturday in 2011, but it looks like '119' is fading a little as '48' and #ilaughatyourstare finally sinks in, multiplied by the fans of 16 other clubs chiming in to mock the idiots. And #destinationclub vs #leaverlaide seems to be the new #westhorshamshitfight.

One of the very few comments worth a mention:

Yes, that's my pick of the bunch.

We should make 48 part of the everyday football vernacular.

eg. I can think of 48 reasons why Port will win the flag.

Apparently all Subaru's Port friends think we monumentally stuffed up trade week!

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk

lol... based on what evidence exactly?
we won't know for 2 or 3 years if it's been a failure or success

you can never change spots on a leopard.

Last edited:

(Log in to remove this ad.)

When you post anything from newspapers etc.
Please post heading of story so we can read it when its Subscription only.:thumbsu:

Protip:

Just copy the URL into the address bar and delete everything before the article name - it will google the article and voila.

i.e: http://www.heraldsun.com.au/news/jo...l/news-story/f090c6a2fae9ee0adc67559e7980b575

becomes:

john-barnes-to-spearhead-concussion-action-against-afl/news-story/f090c6a2fae9ee0adc67559e7980b575

Google will find it.

When you post anything from newspapers etc.
Please post heading of story so we can read it when its Subscription only.:thumbsu:
Yes I know it’s a pain but at the moment, and most times during the day, I am using my tablet and to select a paragraph from an article is just too bloody finicky so I posted as a preamble exactly what I used to search for the articles.

The alternative is what Feel posted, and that has been posted on here many times.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back