Social Science Things that please me - Part 2

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

The last couple of times a I’ve been to stadiums in the States they’ve had a really good selection of food and drinks. They get local vendors and food trucks in the stadium so it’s not just cold crap served up by stadium catering.

Are they still really strict on bags and bringing your own drinks/water over there?

Are they still really strict on bags and bringing your own drinks/water over there?

Haven’t noticed that at all. I was with a group in Seattle and most had backpacks with weed inside and bottles of water. In Minneapolis the security guy gave me a half-hearted wave with the wand and that was it.

Haven’t noticed that at all. I was with a group in Seattle and most had backpacks with weed inside and bottles of water. In Minneapolis the security guy gave me a half-hearted wave with the wand and that was it.

Miami at baseball I was refused entry with my tiny backpack (wasnt listening to the warning we got on the bus on way :D ) and no open bottles of water.

They make you pour the water out in front of them.

Who the **** knows why. Water could be a bomb i suppose.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Stadium hot dogs usually are s**t. Oh except Etihad kranskys. They are delish imo.

I need to find a place that sells a good hot dog, no not Wendys.
BotsMaster will attest to the quality of the KP German sausages

I've heard lots of good things about this joint but am yet to try.

http://www.wassupdog.com.au/

If you give me your address I could mail you one.

It's not bad. Run Amuk in South Freo OK too.

Patriots' pulled pork hotdog FTW. Sausage + slaw + cheese + sauce + pulled pork in the bun and it comes with curly fries.

Oh you’re on that side. I thought GA was in front of the standing section near the Hickey entrance? That’s where Bots sometimes sits.

It goes all around to like the social club. The back section anyway.

Wait im in season res seats. Sorry. The back is GA tho.

Stadium hot dogs usually are s**t. Oh except Etihad kranskys. They are delish imo.

I need to find a place that sells a good hot dog, no not Wendys.
Costco - $2 with a drink

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back