Scandal New AFL Sex Scandal - wife of "industry executive" with "prominent footy figure"

Remove this Banner Ad

Wow, and I thought you'd place a premium on trust and honesty in a relationship.

Being deceitful for 5 years doesn't sit well with me and frankly I'm not sure she's traded-up with Lyin who is an arrogant overrated media lightweight in my view.

Billy is no theoretical physicist but is a good bloke who deserved better treatment than he got and so did Lyin's wife.

Yeah I wouldn't be.defending Billy too hard in this.circumstance.

Here we go , all the '' Garry wasnt so bad now was he'' apologists

So what if Billy was rooting from Wangaratta to dozenmatta , thats not the story. To minimise Lyons actions by doing this says a lot more about his supporters than anything else

Yeah I wouldn't be.defending Billy too hard in this.circumstance.

What Billy has or hasn't done is irrelevant to nicky and lyin's capacity to be honest and not lie. It's called taking personal responsibility.

Do u want the ladies phone number?
So there's one. Bit of a change from the routing around stuff being circulated without foundation.

I know the rumours and scandals thread is a huge blank canvass for people to fill pretty much as they wish but I reckon asking for at least something other than colour isn't a big ask.

The insinuations about Bill have been thrown about since the first Lyin exposé - with not a whit of substantiation. Have never got a whiff of any of it at the functions I've been at where he was the part of the draw card. Know some of his brothers friends - not a whiff from there. And of all the females I know who have seen or met Bill they suggest without exception he has as much sex appeal as a damp lettuce.

Also, you'd reckon if he was a goer he'd have females on both arms wherever he went these days now he's off the leash. Nup!

One can't be rushed when trying to get the 'back gate open'.
footy affair philanderer #alliterationz #rispekt[sic]

#peterfilabdiaphonetics
upload_2017-11-9_15-22-3.jpeg

most prominent "Greek" footy player
zOsmJNqC.jpg

this thread needs some Josh Gibson respect, walking talking drewpetrie dish of VD #poe's_law

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Here we go , all the '' Garry wasnt so bad now was he'' apologists

So what if Billy was rooting from Wangaratta to dozenmatta , thats not the story. To minimise Lyons actions by doing this says a lot more about his supporters than anything else

So what exactly did Lyon do? Weren't they both divorced or separated?

It's not great form, but it wasn't cheating. This isn't Carey behaviour.

Billy has a right to be angry and not want to be mates with Lyon, but that doesn't mean Lyon should be castigated by everyone else.

I can't stand either or them, but aren't we all a pearl clutching lot of moralists.

So what exactly did Lyon do? Weren't they both divorced or separated?

As far as I was aware they were still married.

That wasnt the point though. The point is that others are trying to minimise or justify the actions of Lyon and Mrs Brownless by accusing Billy.

That wasnt the point though. The point is that others are trying to minimise or justify the actions of Lyon and Mrs Brownless by accusing Billy.
To be fair though, if I knew my wife was cheating I'd jump on any looker I happened to cross paths with if that's what I felt like doing. It's not a sin for Billy's wife to go rooting around if she knew (allegedly) what was going on.

And I said looker, not hooker.

To be fair though, if I knew my wife was cheating I'd jump on any looker I happened to cross paths with if that's what I felt like doing. It's not a sin for Billy's wife to go rooting around if she knew (allegedly) what was going on.

And I said looker, not hooker.
but mebbe your relationship is on fragile ground if infidelity defines it, see even the term infidelity is charged.

that was rhetoric sprockets, i dont mean to assess any status you may have or not have.

Buzzfeed would never publish this

People really show thier ignorance when they use ‘buzzfeed’ as a synonym for ‘poor-quality media’
well, Di Stefano pulled the trigger on Pyne and the youtube like of some gay pr0n, sorry, the twitter like.

Really? how is this rigorous public interest? It aint. Buzzfeed lean to clickbait too, the entire business model of modern media is based on this DailyMail strategy.

Well when you consider how close Brownless and Lyon were, good chance Lyon knew about Billy's activities. When you operate in immoral surrounds your judgement gets warped re what is, and isn't acceptable. Not defending any of it but I suspect that the whole crew, Sam, Brayshaw etc were all up to their eyeballs in it. Remember the love boat story..................

Remove this Banner Ad

Back