Votes: 2 1.2%
  • Noah Balta

• Aiden Bonar

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Remove this Banner Ad

by an amazing twist of sendipity my GF who has no interest in actual games of football and to whom the idea of watching the draft would be akin to watching paint dry while sticking pins in her eyes, just happens to have to work tonight (only happens a few times a year).
I intend to luxuriate in every excruciating minute of crap the AFL dream up to drag this out over some torturous amount of time.

I want LDU and Fog. But will be happy with who they pick. Hope they don't pick Cerra, just because they believe LDU will still be there at 5. Because I doubt that is true.

Is everyone sticking to this thread for live melts during the draft? I cancelled my fox footy subscription but might get it added back on for one night only! I've advised my girlfriend to take the dog out on a long walk whilst the draft is on, I don't want either of them to see a grown man cry.

3:30pm - 6:30pm Fox Footy Channel 504
that's Freo time
actual draft begins at 4:00 pm Freo time I think, so 7:00pm, here in Melbourne.
time for a quick workout after work, shower & put my feet up as Mrs goes for a girls' night & Junior goes out. :thumbsu:
Hopefully by 7:10pm AEDT, either Rayner or LDU are in purple :D

(Log in to remove this ad.)

by an amazing twist of sendipity my GF who has no interest in actual games of football and to whom the idea of watching the draft would be akin to watching paint dry while sticking pins in her eyes, just happens to have to work tonight (only happens a few times a year).
I intend to luxuriate in every excruciating minute of crap the AFL dream up to drag this out over some torturous amount of time.
You lucky bastard! I'm hoping my gf is tired from work and passes out straight away. 2 top 5 picks, she can be bored for half an hour, not missing this.

On SM-G955F using BigFooty.com mobile app

Have just been watching the latest Cerra highlights. Are the Freo team seeing something we can't? I can't really see anything there that warrants a second selection but maybe that's why I'm not a recruiter.

What if the Cerra @ 2 rumors are because the club believes Brisbane have decided to take LDU @ 1?

It may be the the club rates Cerra ahead of both Rayner and Dow and wanted to get on the front foot to mitigate any public backlash to ‘reaching’ for someone who is expected to go 4-5.

Either way, it’s a win-win from a publicity perspective as if we end up taking him at 5 then we get to come out and sell that we got the two players we rated the highest.

Yep - one of the stronger Cerra rumour theories. Create doubt in Brisbane’s mind so they don’t blindside us and take LDU from under our noses. Or we actually rate Cerra as the best player after Rayne.

I hope Haggers is right for his one time a year free hit this morning. He said Freo really want LDU AND Dow and the Cerra stuff was to pump up the tyres so Carlton would grab him at #3. He's convinced Norf are keen on Brayshaw at #4 which leaves us to pounce on Dow at #5.

Little Creatures Bright Ale in the fridge, dog has been walked, knocked out an 18km run this morning, Fox Footy ready to go, purple UDL ready to be shotgunned if LDU's name is read out at #2, only question now is whether to go Piscari Fish and Chips or a Ruocco's pizza.

I have been an advocate of Cerra for month's and can absolutely "see" what the club see's in him. He is a rare blend of courage/harness which is typical with your inside mids but also has the skills and talent of the outside mids. Usually the tough players have poor skills and the

I want LDU and Fog. But will be happy with who they pick. Hope they don't pick Cerra, just because they believe LDU will still be there at 5. Because I doubt that is true.
its not that they believe ldu you will be there at 5 im thinking they are happy to take whatever is left at 5

I hope Haggers is right for his one time a year free hit this morning. He said Freo really want LDU AND Dow and the Cerra stuff was to pump up the tyres so Carlton would grab him at #3. He's convinced Norf are keen on Brayshaw at #4 which leaves us to pounce on Dow at #5.

Little Creatures Bright Ale in the fridge, dog has been walked, knocked out an 18km run this morning, Fox Footy ready to go, purple UDL ready to be shotgunned if LDU's name is read out at #2, only question now is whether to go Piscari Fish and Chips or a Ruocco's pizza.
agreed. though you might want to try the pizza place next to run amok behind the Indian (former Italian place). Went last week. Not bad.

I got a feeling ldu and stephenson could be the combo. One bull midfielder straight into the middle next year, the other x factor straight in the forward pocket. 2 big needs.

Kevin Sheehan on SEN this morning picked Stephenson as the best player in the draft. It would take balls to take him but if his heart condition is ok the upside would be huge.

I have been an advocate of Cerra for month's and can absolutely "see" what the club see's in him. He is a rare blend of courage/harness which is typical with your inside mids but also has the skills and talent of the outside mids. Usually the tough players have poor skills and the

Totes.

Back