Certified Legendary Thread WE ******* DID IT!!!!!!!!! GET AROUND US TIGES PREMIERS 2017

Best Player in the Grand Final?

• Total voters

Remove this Banner Ad

So what has Superstar month become? May as well call it 7 games where Alex Rance played. Amazing that 2013 v Hawks, 2014 & 2015 v Swans is missing from that list...
Who the f**k picks these games? None from this year...really?

OMG one of the guys here at work is at a function that Bachar Houli is at...I'm having a mini freak out because my work colleague is having lunch with this man that he has no idea about how awesome and brilliant Bachar is. So jealous!

i haven't heard this one yet, where is this coming from?
On the crows board in their gf autopsy thread. Out of control.

Sent from my SM-J320ZN using Tapatalk

**** me, the crows have now moved on from free kick Richmond and AFL conspiracy to Tex and Lever having a punch up at halftime in the rooms and Tex broke his hand hitting Lever.
It just keeps getting more amazing over there.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Haha I'm no Jake Lever fan by any stretch but I can tell you if those two had a punch on at half time then Tex would not have come out of those rooms after half time.

I think its bull s**t, inliaten to all the Adelaide talk back shows and heard nothing of this.

Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk

Oh course it's a load of s**t. They can't admit they got slapped like a pack of bitches on Grand Final day. The obvious answer will never be acknowledged over there.

Sent from my iPhone using Righteous Man Power.

Oh course it's a load of s**t. They can't admit they got slapped like a pack of bitches on Grand Final day. The obvious answer will never be acknowledged over there.

Sent from my iPhone using Righteous Man Power.
well, i suppose if you want to put all you faith in an on line forum go for it.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

just before the first bounce to start of the second half, cotchy goes

giphy.gif

pls gif that Hate

If the game was played at Adelaide Oval, they would have won. :rolleyes:
Don't forget the victorian conspiracy where Gil only wants Victorian teams to win and the umps were the deciding factor. In fact i would like to congratulate St Kilda on their 2018 flag as the AFL are now scripting fairy tales.

Sent from my SM-J320ZN using Tapatalk

Fun facts:

In the last 54 days we have won more premierships than Fremantle, GWS and Gold Coast in their combined history.

We have won as many premierships in the last 54 days as Saint Kilda have in 144 years.
In the last 60 odd days we’ve won as many premierships as those four clubs combined in their combined history

New version of a favourite Christmas carol:

We're at the MCG
On grand final day
It's Richmond v the Crows
It's Richmond all the way
I can't support the Crows
They are the enemy
There is only one result
That I'd like to see

Chorus:

Jingle Bells, Jingle Bells
Jingle all the way