Song Contest Part VII, Host: Sepp Blatter, Theme: Ashes, Noms Due: Sunday 7:00pm ACDT

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

Billy that tax cheating campaigner.
Thats the first Aussie song I ever remember, we had only migrated to Australia a few years earlier and my mum played that song a lot on the old record player.

FFE00768-ACF8-4996-ADD4-8B45AB118B2B.jpeg

Thats the first Aussie song I ever remember, we had only migrated to Australia a few years earlier and my mum played that song a lot on the old record player.

View attachment 440461

I bought a very similar one 2 years ago for $50. Old mate said the record player didn’t work. Couple little tweaks and good as new!

I bought a very similar one 2 years ago for $50. Old mate said the record player didn’t work. Couple little tweaks and good as new!
$50 is a bargain, they can be collectors items now. I remember how proud dad was when he bought it.

$50 is a bargain, they can be collectors items now. I remember how proud dad was when he bought it.

Yeah even as a small buffet which is what the wife wanted it for, it’s worth more than $50. It worked right from the get go but it was slow and crackly. Just a matter of pulling it a part for a clean and replacing a belt

(Log in to remove this ad.)

One of the greatest albums of all time.
I was in JB Hifi about 2 years ago and there were vinyl albums for sale everywhere and all these tattooed, bearded, bow tie wearing, fixie riding El Dubs buying them..sad.
Mine is an original from a dealer.

I was in JB Hifi about 2 years ago and there were vinyl albums for sale everywhere and all these tattooed, bearded, bow tie wearing, fixie riding El Dubs buying them..sad.
Mine is an original from a dealer.
I had a bunch of vintage vinyl, and a few reissues, then a few vinyl editions of new albums. Sadly they were lost.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back