Mega Thread Things that s**t me part XII - The Twelfth One!

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Certain vegans.

Was getting fuel the other day (from a 7/11) and the lady in front of me was talking to the cashier and had her 2-3 year old daughter I'd say next to her. The cashier offered the kid a Krispy Kreme and the mother bites at him with 'she can't have that, we're vegan'. Now if you want to go home and eat a cabbage, ******* go for it. However don't make that choice for your children, let them make that own choice when they hit an appropriate age to decide which path they'd like to take. She also spent $58 on vegan friendly Ben and jerrys ice cream from what I could over hear.

Tbf $58 worth of Ben and Jerry's is probably only a few tubs. ;)

Damn that s**t is expensive.

Certain vegans.

Was getting fuel the other day (from a 7/11) and the lady in front of me was talking to the cashier and had her 2-3 year old daughter I'd say next to her. The cashier offered the kid a Krispy Kreme and the mother bites at him with 'she can't have that, we're vegan'. Now if you want to go home and eat a cabbage, ******* go for it. However don't make that choice for your children, let them make that own choice when they hit an appropriate age to decide which path they'd like to take. She also spent $58 on vegan friendly Ben and jerrys ice cream from what I could over hear.
It's the same with parents that choose the gender for their child.

Servo man: Would your little girl like a Krispy Kreme donut?
Mother beast: HOW DARE YOU IDENTIFY MY SON AS A GIRL! ARE YOU A GENDERPHOBE?

The kids should be allowed to make the choice themselves.

The most respectful thing would be to refer to childreb by gender netural terms until theyre old enough to indentify.

Obviously.:rolleyes:

not really the 'same' though is it. a dietary choice vs gender identity

Krispy Kreme's are so 10 years ago.

Who even eats them. I used to love them, OD'd on them and never touched one since.

My local bakery makes the best jam doughnuts in Sydney. If Im feeling ridiculous, I open it up and add some Nutella then put it in the oven for a few minutes to get it melting.

I miss Melbourne doughnuts. Though maybe it was more the hot chocolate and warm doughnuts to warm up in Winter which I miss. We dont get Winter here.

And humidity can go * itself too.

don't parents always choose what their kids eat? if parents are vegan then it makes sense they wouldnt be having meat or cheese in the house. anyway I'm sure once that girl hits high school she'll be scoffing big macs and thickshakes as a big **** you to her mother.

Probably not the only thing she'll be scoffing ;) #amirite

Probably not the only thing she'll be scoffing ;) #amirite

giphy.webp

Or maybe the kids should be treated as whatever they are born as until such a time when they believe their mind and body aren't on the same page.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Today we had the green light to turn and the pedestrian light was red and this stupid bitch talking on her phone walks straight onto the road right in front of us, and didn't even look to see what was coming.
In places like the US that is the norm because pedestrians ALWAYS have the right of way if a car is turning (assuming you are not crossing traffic)

Putting the plastic cover on my new planner.

Am eyeing it off right now on my desk.

Is a ****ing campaigner of a task, one that I am yet to master even after 11 years. :$

Does your school supply them?

My school isn't supplying them as of next year as they have realised that very few people use them.

Does your school supply them?

My school isn't supplying them as of next year as they have realised that very few people use them.

Yup.

There's an online version but they can pry the hard copy version from my dead hands before I move to that.

(and FWIW put the cover on in one go, less than one minute!!! Miracle)

On a road trip in the US and it turn south I have Giardia from my time in Mexico.

That's the thing that literally shits me.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back