Wont somebody show some love to Dancing Billy Hartung?

Remove this Banner Ad

He isn't quick. Great endurance but not that quick

Really?

Hawthorn player bio from the Club website:

Opportunity has come knocking for Hartung with Bradley Hill's departure for Fremantle paving the way for the speedster to take ...

I knew all players instantly became s**t when they left a club, but I didn't realise the got slower as well...

Really?

Hawthorn player bio from the Club website:

Opportunity has come knocking for Hartung with Bradley Hill's departure for Fremantle paving the way for the speedster to take ...

I knew all players instantly became s**t when they left a club, but I didn't realise the got slower as well...
He was regularly run down by plodders

Well that was a piss weak effort, wasn't it.

Sicily is the ultimate pavlova. An outer layer which appears hard (or at least he thinks so). But the outer layer is very very thin; and cracks at the first light tap. Inside? Nothing but an ultra lightweight mess loosely held together by it's own goo.

Comparing that simpering ballerina with Murphy, who soaks up a belting every week and keeps on going. Beyond stupidity,
A6B06505-3216-4377-A045-8BA9A227359D.jpeg

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Hartung would have been a good fit for Nafan's master plan, except for one fault in his make up.

Rabbit in the headlights decision making, check. Can't kick worth s**t, check. Shorter than average for his position, check.

So he sounds like the perfect type for "Buckley's own team." But sadly, Billy has pace. Not blistering, but he's undeniably quick.

No room for a player like that in Nafan's side, thank you very much.

Lol, a Carlton supporter sledging. Your coach can't even see out the window of the coaches box without sitting on a couple of phone books. Get a man running your club and come back to us.

But if they ever remake the wizard of Oz he is in:

upload_2017-11-29_12-49-38.jpeg

Such a garbage thread for one sole instance

Enjoy Stewart "I gave up at the first stage of the beep test" Crameri, Geelong - don't worry, it's not like Mitch Clark all over again at all :$
A rookie pick and a 1 year rookie contract is hardly worth worrying about if it doesn’t work out.

It’s not like we traded a high pick to gws for a vfl player like the dogs did.

Lol, a Carlton supporter sledging. Your coach can't even see out the window of the coaches box without sitting on a couple of phone books. Get a man running your club and come back to us.

But if they ever remake the wizard of Oz he is in:

View attachment 441179

Great work! You really stretched the brain cells on that one.

But.

LOL Nafan.

I win.

Carlton 12.7 79 d Collingwood 8.8 56

Well * me dead, I win again!

In fact I'm really on a roll here

8d34c41e6cd00d21b8edb380c48716a8

Last edited:
Great work! You really stretched the brain cells on that one.

But.

LOL Nafan.

I win.

Carlton 12.7 79 d Collingwood 8.8 56

Well **** me dead, I win again!

In fact I'm really on a roll here

8d34c41e6cd00d21b8edb380c48716a8
Ed at a Toovey lookalike comp?

Remove this Banner Ad

Back