Mega Thread Port Forum 'General AFL Talk' Thread Part 5 - Cont. in Part 6

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
I thought he had a rude head on him before. Those colours certainly don't help.

Also how bad is the cut of those polos? Looks like they have man boobies.
What's with the seam across the nipple line and the yellow pleats coming down from each end? Were they mistakenly (clerical error) issued with AFC AFLW kit? o_O

The Crows had the seventh oldest group in 2017 but have rocketed to the top through the recruitment of midfielders Sam Gibson, 31, and Bryce Gibbs, 28, and two mature-age rookies.

It has lifted their average age as of round one next season to 24 years and 192 days, ahead of Hawthorn (24 and 179), Collingwood (24 and 98), Geelong (24 and 95) and Greater Western Sydney (24 and 16).

View attachment 441444

Addition of veterans makes the Crows' list the oldest in the land

http://m.afl.com.au/news/2017-11-30/adelaides-2018-list-is-one-for-the-ages
haha the customers calling us old

what does "fake news" even mean when you're talking mathematics? those people are impressively stupid
People like this guy;

"I don’t believe in science. I know about aerodynamics and fluid dynamics and how things move through the air. But that’s not science, that’s just a formula.”

The Crows had the seventh oldest group in 2017 but have rocketed to the top through the recruitment of midfielders Sam Gibson, 31, and Bryce Gibbs, 28, and two mature-age rookies.

It has lifted their average age as of round one next season to 24 years and 192 days, ahead of Hawthorn (24 and 179), Collingwood (24 and 98), Geelong (24 and 95) and Greater Western Sydney (24 and 16).

View attachment 441444

"And all the great-aunts are either insane or dead"

#staidoldadelaide

View attachment 441444

This should assist with their crow stare next year.
upload_2017-11-30_17-4-37.png
They'll market this product as the "Tex Walker".

I posted something on this earlier this year when ABC Landline did a story on Something Wild and other bush tucker from NT. The Motlops got a run in the story. One of items discussed was the Green Ant Gin and the Motlops are involved in this business and I got this twitter alert yesterday from Daniel

That head looks PhotoShopped!

Fake news according to some crows supporters when I posted this.
They must be right as when we added lindsay thomas to our rookie list we became the oldest list in the land by a millionty years.

Fake news according to some crows supporters when I posted this.
Hahaha. With all their sycophantic media it is hardly surprising that they are confused by reality.

But but but Ports, Lindsay, the CLIFF!!!

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Didn't #godhatesfages say that if it didn't come from an official AFC approved media source then it is fake news. #balance

LOL. I was at a mates place last Saturday night and the conversation got around to Footy and he has a go at the media talking about Lever being told not to attend the B&F.

He said to me that the AFC said it didn’t happen.

When I mentioned the interview with Lever earlier that week, where he said that Birdbrain told him it would be best if he didn’t attend, he still wouldn’t believe it and said it’s a media beat up.

Now I feel bad for insinuating he was a bit vanilla. He just wasn't the stereotypical footballer is all. He was fine. Very polite and didn't complain. Kept his beer and keys tidy at the bar, no beer rings. I'll stop talking now.
Having a beer after showdown one all those years ago and Mark Naley drinking with a few mates next to us. Asked how he felt about PA winning he replied ******* fantastic I’m loving, had the biggest grin on his face. Always liked him from this moment.

What would that hit on Ando get in today's AFL? Suppose it still depends what club the culprit/victim plays for.

The bloke was an absolute thug, his king hit on Richard Champion in a preseason night game between Woodville and Glenelg had to be seen to be believed, it's probably on you tube somewhere for those who haven't seen it.

Salisbury was in front of a pack and completely out of the contest when he ran in and deliberately smashed Champion, who was attempting to take a mark and was therefore completely unprotected, in the face under the right eye, literally scarring him for life. :thumbsdown:

Nails was bona fide. A seriously great player. One of my all-time faves.

Probably only second to The Rat as far as rovers go in 80s SANFL (but a terrible commentator and columnist in the 90s, lol.)

Had brain surgery to remove a tumour about this time last year...

The bloke was an absolute thug, his king hit on Richard Champion in a preseason night game between Woodville and Glenelg had to be seen to be believed, it's probably on you tube somewhere for those who haven't seen it.

Salisbury was in front of a pack and completely out of the contest when he ran in and deliberately smashed Champion, who was attempting to take a mark and was therefore completely unprotected, in the face under the right eye, literally scarring him for life. :thumbsdown:
That seems all that Salisbury did, cheap thug acts. He obviously wasn't confident enough about his football ability to let that define his role on field.

Salisbury's homes are way more nasty than his on-field thuggery, ugh...

I live in one and it's a diabolical piece of s**t.

The amount of work we've had to do to fix basic things like the drain fall in both bathrooms, poorly laid parquetry, inadequate stair railing (held on by 6 screws), misaligned door frames... hell, we even had to cut our own access way into the ceiling because they forgot to put one in. There is one leak from the roof that has found its way to a wooden door jamb on the upper floor, which has now swollen. No one can find the leak, no one wants to fix the jamb. They know if they look, they'll have a massive mess to clean up.

One guy even said as I was explaining the issues to him, "Scott Salisbury Homes? Sounds like it."

Slapdash and shoddy. If the rumours I've heard are true re his financial predicament, then a lot of this is coming back to bite him.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back