Past Alex Johnson - thank you for all your service, delisted 2018

Remove this Banner Ad

For a one year deal in a skinny draft we could do worse. Good luck to AJ, hope he pushes for senior selection by the end of the year. We've taken a dartboard punt on something we know rather than taking a Hail Mary on a new draftee. You can't blame the club giving him another season. I see their line of thinking.

Time trial coming up this week and AJ will finish top 3 , he's flying.

I hope you’re right but this is massive call with the likes of Hannebery, Rampe, Lloyd, Robinson, Florent etc getting about. Or is it only for 1-4 year players?

Rampe was a s**t hurdler though apparently.;)
Still don't know wtf he was thinking :(

guy-tripping-gif.gif

He's a rookie. He will take it as it comeshe has #norush believe me. The Filth were having a good look at him as well.

We don't have a full senior list, we can promote him to the seniors if we want him to play.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Probably not , but how good would it be if he played one , has more heart, than Foote and Cunningham put together.

Cunningham has been great this year and Foote might lack skill but questioning his ‘heart’ is ridiculous. WTFDWFFT

Cunningham has been great this year and Foote might lack skill but questioning his ‘heart’ is ridiculous. WTFDWFFT
Actually, he didn’t say they didn’t have heart, he said Johnson had more than both combined. There’s a big difference!

Remove this Banner Ad

Back