Play Nice 2018 Ladder Predictions

Remove this Banner Ad

You got overs for him but he is hardly a spud as many of your disingenuous posters would have us believe.

I’ve always thought he is a spud. He’s like Lewis Jetta. Looks great when he’s got the ball and running down the wing, it’s just the while kicking thing that lets him down. I never said he was worth pick 12 and if you were on our board during trade week we were all hoping to get pick 12 and to ‘start the car’ as it was a steal. Now we turned Charlie ‘I never saw a set shot I couldn’t kick out of bounds’ Cameron into Fogarty. I’m very happy with that.

I’ve always thought he is a spud. He’s like Lewis Jetta. Looks great when he’s got the ball and running down the wing, it’s just the while kicking thing that lets him down. I never said he was worth pick 12 and if you were on our board during trade week we were all hoping to get pick 12 and to ‘start the car’ as it was a steal. Now we turned Charlie ‘I never saw a set shot I couldn’t kick out of bounds’ Cameron into Fogarty. I’m very happy with that.
Ask him what they turned Lobbe into

It’s not up to me, you’re the one claiming “most” and “many”, you’ve posted one posters opinion, do you normally grossly exaggerate?
Not up to me either but I just find it amusing how your lot turn so nastily on those who become part of the exedous. That one example is worth thousands to me.
Then you become part of the crows customer blinkered brigade when you shoot the messenger, hence the title "lemmings" in my original post.
Your last contribution regarding Lobbe is the one which really shows you up.

You may care to note that players who leave Port are always generous in their praise for the club and it's culture as also happens at many other clubs but not West Lakes.

Not up to me either but I just find it amusing how your lot turn so nastily on those who become part of the exedous. That one example is worth thousands to me.
Then you become part of the crows customer blinkered brigade when you shoot the messenger, hence the title "lemmings" in my original post.

You may care to note that players who leave Port are always generous in their praise for the club and it's culture as also happens at many other clubs but not West Lakes.
So basically you admit to exaggerating, why would anybody take what you write seriously?

Troy Chaplin was pretty generous in something when he left, not sure I would call it praise though

2017 Thomas isn’t.

2016 Thomas averaged 1.5 tackles inside 50 per game, which was better than Cameron’s 1.4 tackles per game this year.

If he can find that sort of form, he is most certainly a pressure forward.
If Thomas plays 1 game in your league side you are in trouble. Will struggle to get a kick for the Maggies. You will be better off not playing him, you have enough depth that he shouldn’t be required

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I’ll make two predictions:

1. Port will finish with a better defensive record than Richmond had this year.

2. Port will finish with a better offensive record than Adelaide had this year.
EFA: I can't see Port losing a game next year.

Port Adelaide have barely defeated a top 8 side in the past 2 seasons.
I'm not sure how bringing a couple of infamous down hill skiers will suddenly make Port the greatest team in VFL/AFL history.

Getting a funny feeling with the Western Bulldogs - they have a very good best 22

B: Dale Morris - Marcus Adams - Easton Wood
HB: Jason Johannisen - Jackson Trengove - Hayden Crozier
C: Lachie Hunter - Jack Macrae - Matt Suckling
HF: Luke Dahlhaus - Tom Boyd - Bailey Dale
F: Liam Picken - Josh Schache - Tory Dickson
R: Jordan Roughead - Marcus Bontempelli - Toby McLean
I: Caleb Daniel - Tom Liberatore - Jack Redpath - Mitch Wallis

Depth being provided by Shane Biggs, Josh Dunkley, Lewis Young, Tom Campbell, Mitch Honeychurch, Zaince Cordy, Aaron Naughton and so on. I really liked their work in the off-season and see them as not only a top eight chance, but a top four smokey. The worry is the forward line - if they can improve their pressure game and lock that ball inside the forward 50 with the aid of Dahlhaus, McLean, Daniel. Picken etc. then that could be a very efficient forward 50.

Getting a funny feeling with the Western Bulldogs - they have a very good best 22

B: Dale Morris - Marcus Adams - Easton Wood
HB: Jason Johannisen - Jackson Trengove - Hayden Crozier
C: Lachie Hunter - Jack Macrae - Matt Suckling
HF: Luke Dahlhaus - Tom Boyd - Bailey Dale
F: Liam Picken - Josh Schache - Tory Dickson
R: Jordan Roughead - Marcus Bontempelli - Toby McLean
I: Caleb Daniel - Tom Liberatore - Jack Redpath - Mitch Wallis

Depth being provided by Shane Biggs, Josh Dunkley, Lewis Young, Tom Campbell, Mitch Honeychurch, Zaince Cordy, Aaron Naughton and so on. I really liked their work in the off-season and see them as not only a top eight chance, but a top four smokey. The worry is the forward line - if they can improve their pressure game and lock that ball inside the forward 50 with the aid of Dahlhaus, McLean, Daniel. Picken etc. then that could be a very efficient forward 50.

Think there are question marks on Boyd, Schache and Trengrove. Is their midfield strong enough? They might need more quicks up forward too. I reckon mid ladder

I was calling for CC's head maybe half way thru the season? can't remember which game it was but he had multiple set shots for goal and missed all of them and we desperately needed them to win. Might have been the Sydney game.

I was calling for CC's head maybe half way thru the season? can't remember which game it was but he had multiple set shots for goal and missed all of them and we desperately needed them to win. Might have been the Sydney game.

It was probably the Sydney game, because after that game I personally wanted him to "piss off" to Brisbane.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back