Mod. Notice NUFC Tiger to hang up the banhammer & welcome Wacky Tiger

Remove this Banner Ad

After a number of seasons modding the board including running the player sponsorships NUFC Tiger has decided he can no longer give modding the attention it deserves and has decided to go out on a high and hang up his banhammer while we are still premiers. We wish to thank NUFC for all his hard work and expect our newest addition to join the ranks shortly.

Now that it has been ticked off please welcome Wacky Tiger as our newest mod

Thanks

_Cayz_ Grockadoc Sterge
upload_2017-11-29_15-10-5.jpeg

images

After a number of seasons modding the board including running the player sponsorships NUFC Tiger has decided he can no longer give modding the attention it deserves and has decided to go out on a high and hang up his banhammer while we are still premiers. We wish to thank NUFC for all his hard work and expect our newest addition to join the ranks shortly.

Now that it has been ticked off please welcome Wacky Tiger as our newest mod

Thanks

_Cayz_ Grockadoc Sterge
Never heard of either happy to keep it that way.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Oh no, what happened, did he get a life? :(

Permanently hurt myself from excessive LOLing at Norf mcuzzy. Doctor told me I had to hang up the mod cape (ironic as I thought they said laughter was the best medicine?). :(

man-with-diaphragmatic-breathing-problems-4.jpg

Thanks NUFC Tiger for all the work you have put in over the past few years. Been an absolute pleasure to mod beside you the past couple of years.

Good poster, great mod, top bloke is Grock! :cool:

Never heard of him Won't be missed.
Never heard of either happy to keep it that way.

Kind of fitting as I considered myself the Clinton King of Richmond mods - my modest contributions coming in a successful year before I fade into obscurity. :)

dud... delist

I'm off to the US to try my hand at punting with Benny Lennon, just need to wash that sour taste from my mouth first. :'(

Now we have gotten rid of this newcastle fanboi, lets not repeat the mistake by replacing him with a toffee or some anfield ******

Don't know if you saw the latest news from the Stadium of shite over the weekend (never a more fitting name) rfctiger74 but with the Tigers about to embark on an era of domination, it's time I lend my meager skills to cultivating some long overdue success for my other beloved, the (not so) mighty Toon!

If the Tigs can do it, I have renewed hope the Toon can too... :praying:;)

Sorry for the belated post but thanks everyone. Really is a great board, probably the best on the site (Toon thread might give it a good run ha). Being a mod on this board has been a great pleasure and something I'm incredibly thankful to have experienced. Have been fortunate to meet quite a few through the Player Sponsorships over the years and really is a superb bunch of posters (now premiership posters). I decided to hand the mod badge in as I just haven't been able to get online as much this year as I would have liked and felt it wasn't fair on the other mods having to pick up my slack. No doubt Wacky Tiger will be a far better mod than myself. Rumour is he knocked back a $10m, 5 year deal with Norf to stay at Richmond and become a mod. What a champ! Plus with Sterge, _Cayz_ and Grockadoc at the helm, expect the board to go from strength to strength - those fellas put in lots of hard work behind the scenes. Can't thank them enough nor the mods who preceded myself for all they did and have done.

I'll still be around to continue the time honoured traditions of LOLing at Norf and fighting the good fight against the Mackem menace but just a general big thank you to everyone for making the board what it is and their support over the last 2 years. Go tiges!

Heard NUFC Tiger is heading to the States to try and get a punters scholarship

As for Wacky Tiger I for one welcome our new Overlord

Sorry for the belated post but thanks everyone. Really is a great board, probably the best on the site (Toon thread might give it a good run ha). Being a mod on this board has been a great pleasure and something I'm incredibly thankful to have experienced. Have been fortunate to meet quite a few through the Player Sponsorships over the years and really is a superb bunch of posters (now premiership posters). I decided to hand the mod badge in as I just haven't been able to get online as much this year as I would have liked and felt it wasn't fair on the other mods having to pick up my slack. No doubt Wacky Tiger will be a far better mod than myself. Rumour is he knocked back a $10m, 5 year deal with Norf to stay at Richmond and become a mod. What a champ! Plus with Sterge, _Cayz_ and Grockadoc at the helm, expect the board to go from strength to strength - those fellas put in lots of hard work behind the scenes. Can't thank them enough nor the mods who preceded myself for all they did and have done.

I'll still be around to continue the time honoured traditions of LOLing at Norf and fighting the good fight against the Mackem menace but just a general big thank you to everyone for making the board what it is and their support over the last 2 years. Go tiges!
Thanks for all your great work over the journey and the positive support you gave me . Terrific stuff and well done picking to go out on a high.
Ali best wishes and Good luck to Wacky Tiger in the job.

As a last Bang can you Ban Snake_Baker for a month just so we can all have a laugh

Great job mate much appreciate all the efforts and we all know its a gig where you get no rewards - Cheers

Remove this Banner Ad

Back