News 2018 Pre-season, huff, puff, houses-trained-down and NEWS

Remove this Banner Ad

delivers what

a chick with a hard on for cocky

she is a reporter and his name is nakia, seriously grow up or get a real reporter

Get over it.

It's not a big deal it's not the news, and if she uses player's nicknames then that's completely fine.

It takes one glimpse to know she's talking to Nakia Cockatoo...

The chick who works at Geelong? You gotta thing for her?
delivers what

a chick with a hard on for cocky

she is a reporter and his name is nakia, seriously grow up or get a real reporter

20ii70.jpg

This probably isn't the right place to post this (and it needs to be taken with a grain of salt) but...

...I read a little whisper that Dean Gore might be heading back to join the VFL side.

Be interesting to see if this actually happens.

On Monday morning I was at the bottom of Pako near the Telegraph looking for a car park and I spotted a bloke who just looked like Dean Gore. I tried to pull a U turn to see if it really was him but lost him.

Anyway who is this red headed kid if he is not Dean Gore?
Third row from the front and third on the right of screen. Expand image to get a close look.

Last edited:
On Monday morning I was at the bottom of Pako near the Telegraph looking for a car park and I spotted a bloke who just looked like Dean Gore. I tried to pull a U turn to see if it really was him but lost him.

Third row from the front and third on the right of screen. Expand image to get a close look.

Wow. It looks like him. Hilarious if he comes back to the Cats but he is originally from Sturt...
If it is him, massive culture clash here.

On iPhone using BigFooty.com mobile app

(Log in to remove this ad.)

That is Dean Gore

oh my....

That really does look like Gore...

Is there enough cheese and popcorn in the world to cope?

Im buying shares in it right no as its gonna explode!

GO Catters

So has Motlop come back fat?

Sorry force of habit.

That is Dean Gore.

That is Dean Gore

Yes that is the man.

In his stint here i repeatedly wrote in the VFL thread that he has the goods to play AFL. Not quick but a hard and smart runner. In fact if he had not been injured, just as a spot opened for him in the ones 2/3 of the way into the season, he would have debuted. That injury curse again.

If he takes on a role in the VFL this year it would be a very good addition. More interest in each game for watchers of the young. The VFL side if it retains Tsitas, Reid ,Capiron and co. will be a much stronger side this year.

That is Goreious. I mean glorious.

Under the tutelage of PFD I’m sure he has a great chance of developing into a fine player. :D
The season of giving is upon us.
Giving it to #feederclub supporters, that is.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back