Certified Legendary Thread #scandal - MASSIVE LEAK: ALL-SFA TEAM NAMED

Remove this Banner Ad

:knife::knife::knife::knife::knife:

Ant Bear is this the moment you decided to murder Millky?
I'm sure there won't be any issues, that existing leadership PM would have been the one Millky used to discuss the EKA and All-SFA etc with his leadership group as should be the function of the committee. If anything, that implicates all of you in this #scandal.
It's always the captain's decision in the end.

(wipes hands, walks away)
#scandal

:knife::knife::knife::knife::knife:

Ant Bear is this the moment you decided to murder Millky?

#scandal
What?
That was page 10, at the end of S22.

Millky was captain, until he decided not to be. But I'm sure he's on the verge of a comeback...;)

What?
That was page 10, at the end of S22.

Millky was captain, until he decided not to be. But I'm sure he's on the verge of a comeback...;)

So many denials.

I counted at least 12.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Catching up for beers tonight at the Corner. Look for a polo shirt and guy that looks like Devin Kelley.

DevinKelley.jpg

HaroLad bring your fake ID

Quivorir has now informed me that I shouldn’t have blocked his name and he would say the same thing in public
First time I ever spoke to him and he spits out a racial slur within ten seconds.

That’s my dad.

I have to give kudos to Haro here, I haven't seen a captain in this league who has their own rookies/LA lining up to suck him off.
I would hazard a guess that our friend BEEG is certainly no model though

I have to give kudos to Haro here, I haven't seen a captain in this league who has their own rookies/LA lining up to suck him off.

#cultlyf

Remove this Banner Ad

Back