Rumour Richmond FC premiership hangover

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
The Dogs were saying similar things and failed I wouldn't be so sure.

I was bored the other day and watched a few YouTube videos of the Dogs returning to pre-season last year to compare attitudes. In hindsight, their fall was obvious. I'm not disparaging them, but as an extreme underdog with no pressure they won a flag and everyone praised them... they were totally satisfied and were enjoying it, with no leadership figure on their backs telling them to work hard and back it up (nothing beyond the standard "well yeah, of course we'd like to do it again next year"). Even their captain was giggling like a school girl months later when asked about the flag.

Factoring that in, and considering a number of key leadership figures at Richmond were quick to scare the players about the possibility of dropping off like the Dogs did, and the fact the media and key football people never really gave Richmond unreserved credit for the flag... all this points towards Richmond rolling along like a Sydney does in the next couple of years.

If you're a betting man, I'd tip them for top 4 knowing the market currently undervalues what they're achieving.

I love this s**t. Yeah, Tigers are gone. Put a line through us. IT's not as if the guys came back in ripping nick, before schedule and completed their programs. Get on us for the spoon. Easy money. Load up on bit coin.

Hey, can anyone tell me the date on the Dusty spotted off his nut on drugs at a nightclub rumour. Don't want to miss that one. Sources/industry insiders say poilce are investigating, watch this space for charges etc, etc. Gonna be great. Maybe e can save time and bump the same thread from two/three years ago?

Yeah, coz a bunch of welfare muppets stealing booze because the only thing they have in their life came in is totally reasonable and the fault of businesses.

Dont know who you are, but that redneck, bludging attitude is everything wrong with the world.
Says the bloke labelling Richmond supporters "welfare muppets".
Ironic much?

Sent from my SM-J320ZN using Tapatalk

Can you imagine a North GF celebration? It would be cheese past it's use by date on stale savoy biscuits while they sniff clag and get wasted on Stones green ginger wine.
#lol......north

Sent from my SM-J320ZN using Tapatalk

Roos have been on life support for the last 20 years or more or else the club would be long gone.To bitter guys the flags at Punt not that tip of arden street.

Dole bludgers, surely something u should b familiar that associated with the surburb of richmond

Yes 1986...... so 1 flag in 30 years average is kinda 30 yrs per flag....
We have won 11 flags since we joined in 1908.
Average a touch under one every 10 years.
Maybe you can learn basic math after you've mastered the English language.

We have won 11 flags since we joined in 1908.
Average a touch under one every 10 years.
Maybe you can learn basic math after you've mastered the English language.

Any flags before AFL formed does not count..........

Dole bludgers, surely something u should b familiar that associated with the surburb of richmond

Pretty cheap housing in Richmond. Comparable with Bonnidoon i hear. Those lucky welfare buggers getting that cheap housing in the middle of the city.
Speaking of welfare, those white knights Brayshaw promised turn up to remove that whole multi million dollar debt thing turned up yet?

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

(Log in to remove this ad.)

How did you come to that conclusion?
You may want to check the AFL website and history.
Then come back and apologise.

How did you come to that conclusion?
You may want to check the AFL website and history.
Then come back and apologise.

That's like the aborigines claiming to be the world's oldest civilization at 40 000 years old. Im pretty certain afl started in 1986 as a national competition and not the semi professional ones in the post war generation. Certain not the early 20th century crap as they are slightly better than backyard footy matches so flags in those time i am afraid needs to be discounted.

Pretty cheap housing in Richmond. Comparable with Bonnidoon i hear. Those lucky welfare buggers getting that cheap housing in the middle of the city.
Speaking of welfare, those white knights Brayshaw promised turn up to remove that whole multi million dollar debt thing turned up yet?

lol profit 9 out of last 10 years, hows that Richmond dynasty coming along..........given the slightly tougher draws, slightly less cohesive team chemistry, slightly more injury in 2018.

Lol, it's called google bro. I love the minnow argument. Desperately trying to drag us down to North and Saints levels.
Go check any AFL website. Let us know what you find.

lol profit 9 out of last 10 years, hows that Richmond dynasty coming along..........given the slightly tougher draws, slightly less cohesive team chemistry, slightly more injury in 2018.

I love the crystal ball gazing. Did you cry, piss and s**t yourself while you mashed that out?
9 profits hey? So out of debt then? Because you know, $1 dollar in the positive is still recorded as a profit.

That's like the aborigines claiming to be the world's oldest civilization at 40 000 years old. Im pretty certain afl started in 1986 as a national competition and not the semi professional ones in the post war generation. Certain not the early 20th century crap as they are slightly better than backyard footy matches so flags in those time i am afraid needs to be discounted.

Please keep posting. You are special.

I love the crystal ball gazing. Did you cry, piss and s**t yourself while you mashed that out?
9 profits hey? So out of debt then? Because you know, $1 dollar in the positive is still recorded as a profit.

Oh well, got to take profit whenever it comes. Oh yeah also thanks for the handout, really like the afl equalisation measure where the richer clubs fork out more money for the poorer ones. Great system, best in the world, Eddie loves this.

Oh well, got to take profit whenever it comes. Oh yeah also thanks for the handout, really like the afl equalisation measure where the richer clubs fork out more money for the poorer ones. Great system, best in the world, Eddie loves this.

I'm actually ok with equalisation except when it benefits clubs like Carlton who tried to screw so many clubs over when they were up and about. If Elliot had his way, Roos would have been taken over in the 90's.

I'm actually ok with equalisation except when it benefits clubs like Carlton who tried to screw so many clubs over when they were up and about. If Elliot had his way, Roos would have been taken over in the 90's.

it's okay, carlton's threat to the true premiership aspirants was like that of simon crean and mark latham to john howard. Carlton is simply repeating the early to mid 2000s. Get as many no.1 picks as you can while being exceptionally s**t. By the time they get enough talent, the team would be so s**t that those in it want to be gone....

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back