Michael Christian

Remove this Banner Ad

ChrisHunt313131

Team Captain
Oct 9, 2016
AFL Club
North Melbourne
Was happy to hear Michael Christian on SEN replacing KB over summer- I listened to Chrisso and McGuane on 927 for years until they got replaced, also has Mick McGuane on for an hour each day.

Great move by SEN and great loyalty Chrisso & McGuane have together!

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Wish SEN would get rid of Finey. He's painful to listen to with his constant pregnant pauses trying to make himself seem smarter than he is.

Give Christian his slot.
Finey is an idiot, he would occasionally go on Bigfooty after a game in the mid 2000s and read out people's posts. He once called me 'one of the most knowledgeable posters on the website." If that doesn't tell you he's an idiot then nothing will.

Finey is an idiot, he would occasionally go on Bigfooty after a game in the mid 2000s and read out people's posts. He once called me 'one of the most knowledgeable posters on the website." If that doesn't tell you he's an idiot then nothing will.

I often read your posts out loud at church, the congregation are always impressed.

I don't mind him. Think we need a change from KB.
It's not like there aren't a million other radio stations you could listen to, and that's apart from doing something entirely different like leaving your bedroom.

As much as this hurt to watch, great commentary. Glad to see him on SEN.

You know the best part of that call? Listen to the silence he leaves after he calls the post being hit so you can absorb the crowd noise as a viewer. Not trying to make it about himself and genuine excitement at the game.

He is one of if not the best commentators and that channel 10 production was miles above the standard we get nowadays. The commentary has genuinely diminished my enjoyment of footy

Michael Christian's played 131 games for Collingwood. OP's name includes "Chris" and "131".

Great post but no I'm not Michael Christian- my name is my Big Footy name and I'm a long term North member.

But also a long term supporter of Chrisso & McGuane on 927 & their show - so disappointed when 927 sacked them.

Such is life.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back