Song Contest Part VIII, Host: Freofalcon, Theme: First Concert, Votes Due: Sunday 3:00pm AEDT

Did Chappyuk deserve to be DQd from the GTA round?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
#songcontestresults

In equal 23rd Place is Luka by Suzanne Vega with 10 votes and 2 Billies. (23b2b3) Nommed by MWPP
and Step Into My Office, Baby by Belle and Sebastian with 10 votes and 0 Billies. (2251) Nommed by the fly
and The First Nowell by King's College Cambridge with 10 votes and 3 Billies. (bb54B1) Nommed by largebus

In Equal 21st Place and the runaway Biully winner is The Ballad of Chasey Lain by Bloodhound Gang with 11 votes and 10 Billies. (13b1bb1bbbb5bbB) Nommed by William Wonka

Here’s your new avatar:
01w-5KPzoVFxXSPCv.jpg

Also in Equal 21st Place is Highplains Mailman by Gareth Liddiard with 11 votes and 1 Billies. (335b) Nommed by MCXIV

Ooooh BRAB I gave you 2 points mate! Hard luck. Was a cool song. (no pun intended)

Cheers mate. Wouldn't have got in my 5 in this round though, was a great playlist

I actually gave Bl:eek:ood Chain Gang votes.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

3 billies for Spearhead... WTF?!?

and someone gave "Chasey Lain" their 5 votes... LOL
A deserved BM winner.
Surely you're not still surprised by this lot are you BOO?

As per the theme, I included the story of our Lord and Saviour. And this is what you flogs give me

I hope you all have a ******* horrible christmas and a s**t new year

I went to a catholic school for 6 years so I've had enough of that stuff.

Didn't get my billy or anything though.

#songcontestresults

In 20th Place is Ruby Don't Take Your Love To Town by Cake with 12 votes and 1 Billies. (3b513) Nommed by The Filth Wizard

In 19th Place is The Mariner's Revenge Song by The Decemberists with 13 votes and 0 Billies. (4333) Nommed by NaturalDisaster

In equal 16th Place is Country Death Song by Violent Femmes with 15 votes and 0 Billies. (144132) Nommed by richoatthedisco
and Turn the Page by Bob Seger with 15 votes and 1 Billies. (2125b5) Nommed by Marklar_33 (How did I tie with this bland piece of s**t?)
and Jack & Dianne by John Mellencamp with 15 votes and 0 Billies. (2233221) Nommed by CakeEater

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back