Oppo Camp Q&A Thread

Remove this Banner Ad

Aboriginal people are those ethnic groups that were indigenous to a territory prior to being incorporated into a national state, and who are politically and culturally separate from the majority ethnic identity of the state that they are a part of, so we have Australian aboriginals, Maoris are aboriginals in New Zealand and Celts are aboriginals in Ireland

Aboriginal people are those ethnic groups that were indigenous to a territory prior to being incorporated into a national state, and who are politically and culturally separate from the majority ethnic identity of the state that they are a part of, so we have Australian aboriginals, Maoris are aboriginals in New Zealand and Celts are aboriginals in Ireland
Ok I understand your post now

I believe the maoris ate the original inhabitants of new zealand

On SM-G950F using BigFooty.com mobile app

Okay its flown over matt_bas so I will answer my wingman question

A . Petruccelli wants to play forward to start his AFL career but the coach says he wishes him to play as a wingman .. .so Petruccelli could be the annoited one .

Q . Will Tony Olango play AFL ...?

Okay its flown over matt_bas so I will answer my wingman question

A . Petruccelli wants to play forward to start his AFL career but the coach says he wishes him to play as a wingman .. .so Petruccelli could be the annoited one .

Q . Will Tony Olango play AFL ...?

A: No. He will be ok but never crack the big time.

Q: How many goals will each of LeCras, Cripps, Ryan and Rioli kick in 2018?

Lecras_29
Cripps-13
Ryan-41
Rioli-27

Will vardy be able to hold down chf?

On SM-G950F using BigFooty.com mobile app

A: Darling will play CHF, and Kennedy FF. Lycett or Vardy would play a reasonably deep role. I'd guess that Lycett plays 14 games and Vardy 8.

Q: What will the result be in our first five games?
R1 v Sydney
R2 @ Western Bulldogs (Etihad)
R3 v Geelong
R4 v Gold Coast
R5 @ Carlton (MCG)

A: Darling will play CHF, and Kennedy FF. Lycett or Vardy would play a reasonably deep role. I'd guess that Lycett plays 14 games and Vardy 8.

Q: What will the result be in our first five games?
R1 v Sydney =L
R2 @ Western Bulldogs (Etihad) = L
R3 v Geelong = L
R4 v Gold Coast = W
R5 @ Carlton (MCG) = W

Will our midfield be better or worse in 2018 than it was in 2017?
Will it surprise a few?

Will our midfield be better or worse in 2018 than it was in 2017?
Will it surprise a few?
A: It's hard to gauge how good or bad our midfield is. We smash some teams, and look completely uncompetitive against others. I think if we can perform consistently regardless of who we are playing and where, then I would consider that a sign of improvement.

Q: Is 'Delete plz' the new Jack Watts?

A: It's hard to gauge how good or bad our midfield is. We smash some teams, and look completely uncompetitive against others. I think if we can perform consistently regardless of who we are playing and where, then I would consider that a sign of improvement.

Q: Is 'Delete plz' the new Jack Watts?

A: It's only a flash in the pan trend, won't last nearly as long as Jack Watts

Q: Is Francis Watson the best Watson to ever grace the Eagles list.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

A: It's only a flash in the pan trend, won't last nearly as long as Jack Watts

Q: Is Francis Watson the best Watson to ever grace the Eagles list.
A: yes. At least this one has slipped the jumper on and played for the team.

Q: Will GOAT FF Josh Kennedy win the coleman, make AA and given the first 2 were rhetorical questions, how many goals will he kick next season?

Q: Will GOAT FF Josh Kennedy win the coleman, make AA and given the first 2 were rhetorical questions, how many goals will he kick next season?

A: Yes, yes and 89.

Q: Who will be the most significant retirement next year?

A: yes and yes if he doesnt miss more than 5 games. Output will be down slightly only because he has 2 new ninjas at his feat. 70 goalz, +1 on last year.
Q: How many spoils will barrass average a game?

On SM-G930F using BigFooty.com mobile app

A. Liam Duggan
Q. If picked for the third test, can Mitch Marsh crack his third test half ton?

A. No unless Shaun goes out there with a Mitch mask on.

Q. What is your favourite 2017 film / album / game?

A: Blade Runner 2049/DAMN./Didn't buy any

Q: Will Liam Duggan transition effectively into the middle?
A. yes
Q. Which Eagles player will be the surprise packet this season (in a positive or negative way a give your reasons to why)?

Remove this Banner Ad

Back