Society & Culture Things in life you just don't understand - Part 2

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
You can have the Harmony DNA test at 10 weeks and it detects 3 different chromosomal problems, two of which are a death sentence. I didn't have it because I was very low risk and my nuchal translucency test came back at 1 in 20k likelihood of a problem, but otherwise I would have had it and terminated if needed.

You can have the Harmony DNA test at 10 weeks and it detects 3 different chromosomal problems, two of which are a death sentence. I didn't have it because I was very low risk and my nuchal translucency test came back at 1 in 20k likelihood of a problem, but otherwise I would have had it and terminated if needed.

Did they test for the likelihood of the baby becoming a BigFooty mod? Many people would want to know this I reckon.

Would have thought a Bulldogs supporter would want a different surname to their partner just to show they weren't related
giphy.gif

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Utter and complete rubbish

This doesn't really disprove what he said though.

In the case of octopus/squid/cuttlefish, the cells in the skin react to the environment around them without any conscious effort from the animals. I think chameleons are similar.

But it is tough to guess at the 'consciousnes' of other animals, especially animals that are so different from mammals.

I don't think its caught up to the 80s yet, apart from the revhead favourite VL. A mate has a VK Brock Commodore and I've seen them go for under 50k despite being much more premium and limited. My HQ will be fetching half, maybe more, than that with a new paint job despite being a regular stock vehicle for it's time.

I wonder if it will, then on to 90s models... Something I'll be watching out for.

Sent from mTalk
Check out the prices for a early model Monaro...yikes

One day I will have a HG Monaro...one day *sobs*

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back