No Oppo Supporters OPPOSITION OBSERVATION IX

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

Can anybody help me get to the bottom of this?
Been trying to answer a few random questions that trouble me:

• If none of them could bear to watch the replay, then who went through it and forensically analysed every Richmond free kick?
  • Who made the video of those decisions with comments and diagrams?
  • If they all watched that video and agreed with it, then weren't they actually watching the replay?

• If none of them could bear to watch the replay, then who went through it and forensically analysed every Richmond free kick?
  • If they all watched that video and agreed with it, then weren't they actually watching the replay?
Could Jesus microwave a burrito so hot that he himself could not eat it?

It was probably mopsy tbh.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

A lot of Crows supporters suffering from PTSD after the GF. Check out this thread.
https://www.bigfooty.com/forum/thre...-final-have-you-watched-a-replay-yet.1183611/
A lot of those posts are fair enough. I went through the 5 stages of grief after the Norf final so I can’t imagine how I’d cope with a losing GF. The ones sooking about the umps based on watching the game live and watching the free kick Richmond video that I’m sure I could make the other way are extra tasty though.

Never watched a losing GF so cant relate to that thread. :D
Losing an elemination final is bad enough. I have no idea how the dirt scum out there cope after watching their team lose a granny. I mean why bother? If you are in it, you may as well win it.

A lot of Crows supporters suffering from PTSD after the GF. Check out this thread.
https://www.bigfooty.com/forum/thre...-final-have-you-watched-a-replay-yet.1183611/

Great thread and i sort of can understand their pain, i flew in fro HK for the game and told the Mrs theres a fair chance we will lose, whilst of course dreaming the dream, i was prepared for the lose as it was a LONG trip home, but that made the win even better.

I do remember at half time i was already onto the beers and was outside on the hill talking to a well spoken older chap unknowing he was a crows supporter but he was all over the umps, i actually just said they don't make a difference which i normally say to tiger mates when they are complaining also...

Anyhow great great day and i have empathy.

Losing an elemination final is bad enough. I have no idea how the dirt scum out there cope after watching their team lose a granny. I mean why bother? If you are in it, you may as well win it.
I was only young, but I still remember how miserable I felt after losing in '82.

I was only young, but I still remember how miserable I felt after losing in '82.
I was 13 and I was absolutely gutted!! I thought long and hard, especially on the morning of the GF, if I was going to be able to cope if we lost. I think I could have because it was such a great effort just to get to the GF but thankfully I still don't know how I would have coped :D
(Of course losing to Adelaide wouldn't be the same as losing to Carlton!)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back