Radio 1116 SEN 2024 Line-up

Remove this Banner Ad

Dwayne Russell is being heavily considered as a replacement for Ox and Marko on the drive home

If Dwaynes name is being put up the surely Gerard Healy (also employed by Hutchy) will be going to Sen with him also ?

As currently their 3aw Sport day is only broadcast on 3aw metro from 6-7 pm the 7-8 pm is broadcast on their Facebook link

A dark horse for the drive show: Peter Donegan.

He's part of the Crocmedia stable, he's one of the best media personalities Australia has, he's researched, interviews well and is an obvious all-sporter and can talk about anything. He's likeable and can tolerate a joke.

He'd be candidate no.1 on my list. You can counterbalance his professionalism with someone who's a bit more blokey-but-not-cringey; Darren Berry springs to mind but there'd be other candidates.

Stephen Quartermain is also part of the Croc team. Him on an afternoon show would be good.
Peter Donegan is so under rated. Great knowledge in many sports.
And does research.

Quatermaine being main newsreader for channel ten can't see him as any other role.

I'm having a little wager on Caroline Wilson in that slot but not for the 4 hours Ox and Marko did.
Do you have any genuine INSIDER info. that SEN want C.Wilson as a commentator? Would she leave 693?
And would she be a daily SEN presenter -or only occasionally? Approx. how many minutes pw on SEN?

Great news for SEN (or any Station) if they can get her. Her off-field insights are first class, she is very frank in her views (whilst not always correct).

Last edited:
I wonder if they're going to poach Dwayne & Gerard for the drive slot?

Whatever you think of them (and I'm not a great fan of them, especially Dwayne) they've dominated the Melbourne radio ratings as a team in drive for a decade now and they'd surely bring over a large chunk of their 3AW audience to SEN.

God Spud is a buffon.

Your not funny anymore ******. Now get off my radio

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk

Yeah he's starting to annoy me as well.
BTW, did anyone else notice Maher's question to the new CEO of Rugby Australia?
How many times did he want to ask about the 3 things she needs to do when she first starts in the role.
* me he is worse than Derm.

Yeah he's starting to annoy me as well.
BTW, did anyone else notice Maher's question to the new CEO of Rugby Australia?
How many times did he want to ask about the 3 things she needs to do when she first starts in the role.
**** me he is worse than Derm.

Has he finished the question?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Do you have any genuine INSIDER info. that SEN want C.Wilson as a commentator? Would she leave 693?
And would she be a daily SEN presenter -or only occasionally? Approx. how many minutes pw on SEN?

Great news for SEN (or any Station) if they can get her. Her off-field insights are first class, she is very frank in her views (whilst not always correct).
It's merely that Caro and Hutchy are friends; she's drastically cut-back her Age involvement; and she has hosted afternoon programs before on AW. Just a hunch!

I think Caro might do a regular spot during the week but I can't see her doing a daily spot.

Brayshaw won't leave Triple M. SEN couldn't afford him and he wants to call cricket.

If the rumours are true that Maher will do the early afternoon slot then there is only the Drive slot to fill which I think will be Heverin and Darren Berry. Just my guess.

I am trying to remember the guy today who did the first hour alongside Christian today - Never heard this guy but he who spent the hour trying to be controversial - He was a worse version of Sam Maclure.

XlI94nvm.jpg

i am unsure as to how he got a gig on sen

It's merely that Caro and Hutchy are friends; she's drastically cut-back her Age involvement; and she has hosted afternoon programs before on AW. Just a hunch!

3AW give fill in hosting spots to many of their contributors. Tony Jones is currently taking his turn talking to the old dears that make up their base audience. If Caro has ever hosted a sports program it would have been a lightweight affair to say the least. She has little knowledge of anything sport related other than off field AFL issues. Any viewing of Offsiders will bear that out clearly.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back