DOB 04-06-1995
Debut: Round 2 Vs Western Bulldogs 2018
Games 51
Goals 60

Player Honours: AFL Premiership Player 2018
Draft History: 2016 AFL National Draft pick 52

Last edited:
Oh Willie.

How you are going to light up Subiaco Oval for the very last time.

The grandstands will shed a tear after the Preliminary Final when they realise they will never get to see your sublime talents again.

Until then, we can share in the excitement of watching your exploits on our OLED TVs

I don't know who this Masto07 guy is/was, but hats off to you, sir.

First rounder should be Nathan Freeman or Dom Sheed
Second rounder should be Blake Acres or Dayle Garlett or Dwayne Wilson
Third rounder should be Will Maginness or Willie Rioli jnr or Tom Cutler
Forth rounder should be a raw mid

I want Nathan Freeman, Blake Acres, Willie Rioli jnr with our first three picks
https://www.bigfooty.com/forum/thre...ega-ultrathread.962483/page-631#post-29835429

I would also like to see us pick up willie rioli hopefully he slips through the draft because not many people know of him.
https://www.bigfooty.com/forum/thre...s-and-strategies.1026740/page-5#post-29828427

Less than 50 posts before presumably cancelling his account and at least 10% of them were about Willie

Confirmed Masto07 is lil Wil.
I'm so conflicted by the player in his username on the one hand, and his love of Willie in the other...

Remembering Willie said Masto was one person he looked forward to meeting most in his phone interview in the draft, it sounds pretty likely Masto07 is indeed Willie Rioli.
Haha you're right! that's so funny!!!

Remembering Willie said Masto was one person he looked forward to meeting most in his phone interview in the draft, it sounds pretty likely Masto07 is indeed Willie Rioli.

Was my first thought but I couldnt remember if it was lil' Wil so I thought best not mention it for fear of getting a fact wrong on the internet

Was my first thought but I couldnt remember if it was lil' Wil so I thought best not mention it for fear of getting a fact wrong on the internet
Yeah I had a WTF moment when I heard that but he reeled off a few players names so at least he knew something about our club. That or he just listed the ones he remembered.

Masto is a memorable guy

Probably trained Rioli's house down when he studied there.
Lol yeah he was "looking forward" to catching up with Masto so he could kick him in the balls

(Log in to remove this ad.)

WEST Coast supporters waiting for the debut of the exciting Willie Rioli will have to cool their jets with news he has suffered a serious hamstring strain.

The 21-year-old small forward sat out a match simulation session on Friday with what the Eagles are calling a "significant" strain.
#putyourwillieout

Congratulations Willie for giving birth to WILLIE RIOLI JR JR

I am very much looking forward to many more Willies to come

Reserved for future post related to Willie Rioli

Remove this Banner Ad

Back