Arbitrage-Middles Thread

Remove this Banner Ad

It's a push if he scores 10. The line is 10, not 10.5.

Say I put $100 on each result.

So if he scores 10-
Crown result: $0
B365 result: +$100
Profit $100

If he score 9 or under-
Crown result: -$100
B365 result: +$100
Profit: $0

If he score 11 or under-
Crown result: +$100
B365 result: -$100
Profit: $0

There is no risk so whether it's called a middle or some other term - in the long run it is still profitable.
Correct.

Anyone with a tabtouch account, you get odds boost for the first 5 races at ascot (2 down three to go)

I've been hedging them on betfair. Next race, there is a 1.65 favourite, which mathematically are the best value odds when boosted for laying on betfair.

We are contacting you regarding bet ID QJ4325277010W placed at the odds of 1.83 on No (Batsman to Score a Fifty in the Match India vs Sri Lanka - 1st ODI - S Dhawan). We have identified that this selection was placed at incorrect odds and as such, in accordance with our rules, will be settled at the revised odds of 1.50.

If you would like to cancel this bet prior to the start of the event then please contact us.

Please accept our apologies for any inconvenience caused.
My first palpable error, all 33 cents of it... im surprised really but apparently b365 love pulling this sort of s**t?

I don't know what a "push" is. i've never heard of this term. All I see is the Crownbet market saying if he scores OVER 10 (i.e 11 or more), the bet wins.

What am I missing?
Foley is correct... If a line is quoted as a whole number, (e.g. +/-10.0) then if the result lands on 10 then it is a refund (a bit like Draw No Bet). In soccer margins it's called an Asian handicap. The good thing is the odds aren't usually lower... So Tabtouch has $1.95 NBA lines at the moment, and they are still the same price if the line is a push line (I've had a push result at least once this season)

Sent from my HTC 10 using Tapatalk

I love this forum, it’s a wealth of knowledge. Like Dan I thought that would have been a loss rather than a push purely from the way it’s worded.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Wtf are you on about?

Sharma hit 208 off 153 balls including 12 sixes and 13 fours.

I checked the score after 38 overs and he only had one six. India were 1/216. They went ******* nuts after that, almost scoring 400 runs.

PDC World Champs.

Michael Van Gerwen v Christian never been Kist

Kist +2.5 sets at $3.95 w Crownbet
MVG to win 3-0 at $1.41 w Betfair

First to three sets win.

An extra $29.72 to start the day.

A couple of coronas and Spag Bol it'll pay for.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back