Goulburn Valley FL 2018

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Spoke to someone on the Shepp coach interview panel. Said there has never been any mention of Perry. Breath easy!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Thank you Virginia !!, there is a Santa Claus !! :D

Not sure where the great man has ended up! Was coaching as an A/C at Northern Blues in the Development league but that has come to an end! Looks like the Euroa boys are having a bit of a crack with some good player signings.
Sorry ringo, but if you're referring to Pez as a great man i take umbrage. Sure the guy kicked a swag of goals and played in some successful sides but he's nothing short of a sook and a thug....a thug who couldn't fight his way through silly string and needed teamates to stop blokes from stomping a mud hole in his expansive backside !!!. Apologies for the strong opinion but i guarantee many share it.

Sorry ringo, but if you're referring to Pez as a great man i take umbrage. Sure the guy kicked a swag of goals and played in some successful sides but he's nothing short of a sook and a thug....a thug who couldn't fight his way through silly string and needed teamates to stop blokes from stomping a mud hole in his expansive backside !!!. Apologies for the strong opinion but i guarantee many share it.
Mate calm the farm..it was tongue in cheek...it was a sarcastic use of the word 'great'.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Lion l have warned you , keep going and your going to end up with a horse head in your bed , closely followed by us never hearing from you again.
You could use the head of one's that I've unsuccessfully backed, there's plenty of them !!!. I'll do my level best jobbytonny.

Last edited:
Ringo Pt 2 of your information , does it have anything to do with someone having to travel a lot more then they thought at the start of the year after saying yes.

Not sure where the great man has ended up! Was coaching as an A/C at Northern Blues in the Development league but that has come to an end! Looks like the Euroa boys are having a bit of a crack with some good player signings.

Perry Meka from my understanding, is doing a minor role still at the Northern Blues. After he was moved on from Labrador in QAFL for a number of reasons last season, he went back to Vic ,he had a minor role with the Northern Blues development side. He tried to get a few jobs back up in Queensland but was unsuccessful...

Shaun Gannon from West Preston is joining Andrew Walker at Echuca. A very good pick up. The Murray Bombers on track for finals in 2018.

Have you got a full list of their ins and outs Ringo. I would think that they would be aiming a fair bit higher than just finals with the top end talent that they have available.

Is euroa the only team to come anywhere near Ky next year? Shepp and seymour both lost a 1/3 of a team. Rochy will be rubbish (compared to their consistently high standards). Tat have a reasonable list but did so this year and choked big time. Without any major recruiting throughout the league Echuca could finally find themselves playing finals and having an impact. What’s going on over benalla way freak? Mansfield apparently in all sorts according to the guru Roar. Mooroopna may sneak a few more wins than this year. Swans and united to cop plenty of floggings, but not as severe as some of the PDFL ones.

Is euroa the only team to come anywhere near Ky next year? Shepp and seymour both lost a 1/3 of a team. Rochy will be rubbish (compared to their consistently high standards). Tat have a reasonable list but did so this year and choked big time. Without any major recruiting throughout the league Echuca could finally find themselves playing finals and having an impact. What’s going on over benalla way freak? Mansfield apparently in all sorts according to the guru Roar. Mooroopna may sneak a few more wins than this year. Swans and united to cop plenty of floggings, but not as severe as some of the PDFL ones.
sooking kid..jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back