Song Contest Part VIII, Host: Freofalcon, Theme: First Concert, Votes Due: Sunday 3:00pm AEDT

Did Chappyuk deserve to be DQd from the GTA round?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Post-round update! (254)

• por_please_ya has failed to crack the top 30 for 3 rounds in a row! Surely her luck must turn soon.
  • Welcome to the contest SM! 11th place on debut isn't a bad result.
  • brahj only comes around once in a blue moon for these contests but he makes the most of it when he does. In 3 appearances, he has 2 podiums.
  • spookism's return to the contest nets him a 6th place finish.
  • Chappyuk is an outside chance to crack 4000 votes next round. He needs 23 votes to achieve this.
More to come.

Outside chance. Pffft

Ok.
I need to re-nom because the first nom was too illegal.
Yeah.
Some people have missed the 'Nice' part of 'Naughty but NICE'

I know I said 'Minor crimes' but I was meaning things like graffiti/joyriding/public urination.
Not child trafficking, mass shootings and ******* genocide!
If someone dies its getting rejected.

I think mine falls into the 'minor crimes' category.

I feel bad typing that.

BM- Ulysses - Franz Ferdinand Loonerty (8th) - staggered that this atrocity got so many votes /just 2 billies . Dubious link to the theme
Are you having a laugh? Atrocity. Give me a break.

I was told to be creative with the nom and I was, more than the other noms.

Are you having a laugh? Atrocity. Give me a break.

I was told to be creative with the nom and I was, more than the other noms.
No, it was terrible. Musically and lyrically. It wasn't the only song in that category (Monsoon was terrible too), but the tenuous link to the theme was the deciding /differentiating factor in the end

In Equal 17th Place is Down In The Flood by Derek Trucks Band with 14 votes and 1 Billies. (225B5) Nommed by El Dubya
Song contest complains there's no good guitar music anymore. Some campaigner Billies the best guitar player in the world. Uppercut yourselves.

5 - The Kills - Sweet Cloud, pretty good.
4 - Franz Ferdinand - Ulysses, reminds me of good times.
3 - John Mellencamp - Rain On The Scarecrow, farmers are the backbone of America.
2 - Blondie - The Tide Is High, EAD ND.
1 - Bob Dylan - A Hard Rain's Gonna Fall, early Dylan, before he drank his own bathwater, very good.

Billy - Klone - Fog. Early contender, putrid and annoying. Who forced me to listen to this? Almost Billied the winner, regret not changing to it.

Ok.

Yeah.
Some people have missed the 'Nice' part of 'Naughty but NICE'

I know I said 'Minor crimes' but I was meaning things like graffiti/joyriding/public urination.
Not child trafficking, mass shootings and ******* genocide!
If someone dies its getting rejected.
Maybe whoever updated the OP needs to fix the title, because it just says naughty.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

5 - The Kills - Sweet Cloud, pretty good.
4 - Franz Ferdinand - Ulysses, reminds me of good times.
3 - John Mellencamp - Rain On The Scarecrow, farmers are the backbone of America.
2 - Blondie - The Tide Is High, EAD ND.
1 - Bob Dylan - A Hard Rain's Gonna Fall, early Dylan, before he drank his own bathwater, very good.

Billy - Klone - Fog. Early contender, putrid and annoying. Who forced me to listen to this? Almost Billied the winner, regret not changing to it.
See this?
256EBF29-A2CD-4E77-9A13-6A8925F023BE.png
I took my like back.

I’m disgusted that you thought my song was worse than everything else on the list. Take your five ******* voted and shove them up your arse.

Seriously though, that’s funny that we traded billies in consecutive rounds. ;)

#notsalty

Also you billies my song over Matt “can’t sing a word without inhaling a mountain of cocaine” Bellamy????

Uppercut yourself.

Prick.

See this?
View attachment 444803
I took my like back.

I’m disgusted that you thought my song was worse than everything else on the list. Take your five ******* voted and shove them up your arse.

Seriously though, that’s funny that we traded billies in consecutive rounds. ;)

#notsalty
When I saw where your song finished I really regretted not changing my Billy to Blind Melon.

When I saw where your song finished I really regretted not changing my Billy to Blind Melon.
You know what’s funny? I liked your post and found myself nodding in agreement and was about to reply saying “yep this was a classic - I gave it five”

Nek minnut - you billied me the very next post.

I don’t feel guilty for billying sixteen straws now but I’m sorry for calling it country. I rellistened to it properly all the way through and it’s not country (not even alt country - not sure what I was thinking) but it was still the least enjoyable song on the playlist. I can’t stand Aussie singers that don’t make up their mind with an Australian or American accent. Like ******* missy Higgins. It sounds horrendous.

Muse almost got votes from me.
Like I said the last album where they were good imo.

As soon as Bellamy started cutting out his breathing their music became s**t.

I almost billied the winner too - I also wish I had. I billied the wrong song anyway which is the second time I did this.

El Dubya and I have started our own circle jerk.

192B8751-DA10-4D86-AD7F-217B22BF784C.png

I get so many likes I turned off notifications for them. If you still get notifications for likes you're a confirmed minnow.
I’m not a minnow. Just extremely needy.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back