Matchday 17

Who is the best striker outside the top 6?

• Jamie Vardy (Leicester)

• Charlie Austin (Soton)

• Chicharito (West Ham)

• Jermain Defoe (Bournemouth)

• Manolo Gabbiadini (Soton)

• Troy Deeney (Watford)

• Jack Watts (Port Adelaide)

• Other (Write in comments who, or if you are a flog, don't)

• Olivier Giroud (Arsenal)

Results are only viewable after voting.

Remove this Banner Ad

DQ6rhVJWkAEozyT.jpg:large

So why do you support them, do you like playing the less fortunate card, or you like being miserable and letting everyone know about it?

I support Sunderland because they were the first team I started watching and the first team I had any sort of clue about. I only found out about the misery that comes with being a Sunderland fan later on.

I support Sunderland because they were the first team I started watching and the first team I had any sort of clue about. I only found out about the misery that comes with being a Sunderland fan later on.

You're telling me, I was well and truly stuck to City when Geovanni pegged one in at Arsenal then followed it up at Spurs the next week. Little did I know..

Met a few Sunderland fans in Vegas almost a year ago. Season ticket holders etc, typical type of fans chanting in the sports bar at about 8-9am local time in a country not used to it. Wonder how they feel now after watching the club fall to pieces since then....

At least the relegation is shaping up to be an exciting one given the title race is a fizzer. We've had a standout s**t team for the last few seasons (Sunderland last season, Villa before that and QPR in 2014-15) but the zone is changing each matchday. I thought Palace were doomed but Woy has them playing better to the point they're no longer a certainty to be relegated. Any of them, Swansea, Stoke, West Brom, West Ham, Newcastle, even Brighton and Huddersfield could drop at the end of the season. I think Swansea are in a bit of a trouble though, they remind me of Boro last season. Defensively, they're decent as they've conceded the 6th least amount of goals this season (less than Arsenal and Liverpool) but they really struggle to score which is why Boro got relegated.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Back